Involved in HEAVY PETTING

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Jupiter, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

As Catalin returned to the familiar wooded groves of Paws he could feel something amiss.

It had been sometime since he patrolled the woods, and he easily dispatched the roaming trolls and ettins. But there was a funk, some kind of lingering putrescence in the air...

A villain was afoot! A murderer involved in the most immoral of sins.... HEAVY PETTING!

Catalin called to his aid the righteous and pious Erza Scarlet, whose name is stained red with the blood of ne're do wellers! And Lestat the pompous and powerful zealot!

The trio quickly formed a mob and headed towards the hide out of the HEAVY PETTING gang. They were greeted by a goon squad, but they were quickly dispatched after Lestat deftly provoked them with guile,

"You realize the only payment you'll receive from these wretched souls is a bit of heavy petting yourself, don't you? They're probably in their grotto planning which of you to groom first!"

After the goon squad was disposed, the mob got down to business. Hearing that the pen was mightier than the sword, Catalin urged the mob to inscribe a litany of literary liables and heap them upon the hovel steps of the gangs deplorable depot.

To this day, the band is still fearful to emerge and face the intolerant words left by a mob... mwuahaha

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  2. Alice Asteroid

Alice Asteroid Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I'm afraid that by this evening the brigands had already returned to our Village! As for our new resident Heavy, I've found him pleasant enough in our interactions that I do not think he is working in accordance with this goon squad. Though it could be said that I am a bit more trusting than others and perhaps, even, optimistic to a fault.
    Jupiter likes this.
  3. Alice Asteroid

Double post, sorry!
    Jupiter likes this.
  4. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

are you suggesting that an angry mob may or may not have passed a hasty judgement?... well... I guess there have been a few rare instances of this in the past.

hehe
    Alice Asteroid likes this.
  5. Alice Asteroid

There was a clue in the title of the note you left. *smiles*
  6. Plankton

Plankton Active Member

Welcome back.
    Jupiter likes this.