Jailed for AFK Gathering

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tyndall, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Tyndall

Tyndall Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I was jailed today for afk gathering. Problem is I wasn't gathering anything. I was sitting in the tailor shoppe, running a razor macro for tailoring. I was only crafting. Not selling or doing anything else. I was home for lunch and only had about a half hour of play time, went afk for less than 5 minutes while running the crafting macro and when i got back to my computer, I was being whisked away to jail.
    I would love to have some clarification as to what I can do while inside the tailor shoppe. I like to work with my Tailor at lunch time because it's really all that I have time for but I don't want to collect marks against my account while doing so.
    I do sell the items that I craft after they have been created but I do that manually. Can someone help to clear this up for me please?
    Thanks a bunch
  2. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Selling items has afk gumps, so does turning in bods, but afk tailoring is certainly within the ruleset.
  3. Tyndall

Tyndall Member

I didn't realize that I needed to pause my tailoring macro when selling to the vendors. Problem solved thanks!