Joining a guild

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Bastian, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Bastian

Bastian New Member

I played UO:R back when I was a teenager, and have forgot most of what I knew. I have been playing for awhile again and recently started learning to macro. I have my Musicianship & Meditation in the 90's, Magery in the 70's. Looking for a guild to help me learn the ropes again and figure out what skills I need to raise to be a bad@ss mage. I have no interest in creating another character at the moment and mainly want to play for the social aspect and eventually get a house. My work requires nothing of me other than being here, so I have plenty of time to play, help do whatever, and gain in skills. If anyone knows of a guild who would let me in, I'd appreciate being pointed in their direction. Thanks.
    Vlar, Wise and Lord Krake like this.
  2. Keza

Keza Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Hello Bastian, welcome to the server! I also played when I was younger and came back recently having to re-learn the game. I found my way to the guild Project Sanctuary(PS), a guild devoted to helping new players and running fun events when we have the time.

If your interested in joining you can contact @Lord Krake to learn more about the guild. You may also get in touch with the guild through IRC chat #ps. We are having a great event tomorrow that you are welcome to join. Check out our hardmode hunt tomorrow!
  3. Bastian

Bastian New Member

Thanks Keza, I am actually in the #PS chat room a lot, under the same name. I thought they considered me a lost cause after not hearing from anyone, but it was just because I hadn't asked for help. So I wanted to delete this, but have no clue how to. haha. Thanks for the info though, I might try and join that event!
  4. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Welcome to UO:Renaissance Bastian!
  5. Bastian

Bastian New Member

Thanks! Most people are really awesome on here, way more mature than when I played in 2001 or so. haha.
    Wise and Vlar like this.
  6. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

hehe That's for sure! Swing by #Stormhold sometime and welcome to UOR!
    Wise likes this.
  7. Bastian

Bastian New Member

Thanks Vlar, I will check it out, is it a city? I don't remember it.
  8. Bastian

Bastian New Member

Thanks Vlar, I will check it out, is it a city? I don't remember it.
  9. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

'ey there! Aye -- but it's a player town and guild. :) I'll catch you on IRC sometime! (just got your message)

Safe travels until then!
    Wise likes this.