Just a few questions please

Discussion in 'Server & Client Support' started by Bans, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Bans

Bans New Member

1. Regarding PVP, how many people use wands, and do they take into effect the user's evaluating intelligence?

2. I read that purple potions do not get a bonus from Alchemy, but I also read that they are still somewhat common in PvP. Coming from uogamers are they anything similar in timing?

3. Are there any quality of life improvementsm? Such as stealth being permanent as long as you don't run at GM?

4. I'm mainly interested in PVE with some of my old friends in a nostalgic setting, how often do gank squads hit dungeons?

I'm quite capable of PVP I'm just asking because I'm going to be playing with a couple 60 year olds who don't mind dying but don't want to be hunted down every time they go out.

Thanks to everybody who takes the time to answer my questions.
  2. Valrick

Valrick Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

1: lots lots lots, not effected by eval that i know of.
    2: x
    3: x
    4: not as often as should be
  3. Bans

Bans New Member

So everyone runs around with greater heal and mini heal wands, and they restore a large amount of Health based on the users magery?

And the offensive wands do not scale off of evaluate intelligence so they do crap damage?

I thought that in Renaissance wands worked off a built-in skill of 60 magery 0
    eval.