Just found this server

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by IzualFuQ, Jun 24, 2020.

1. IzualFuQ

IzualFuQ New Member

I wanna play! I played LS back in 97+

Is anyone around that has a guild that is all about PvP? I'm down, please let me know, thanks!
    Hydrox, Elfonzo, MikeK and 4 others like this.
  2. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Welcome! There are several people with PVP guilds that would love to have you I'm sure. A bunch of us old vets are just returning so I expect PVP to pick up some in the coming month or so. Hop into Discord if you haven't already. https://discord.gg/9JtUTdP
    AOٌ and IzualFuQ like this.
  3. IzualFuQ

IzualFuQ New Member

Awesome, thanks!
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  4. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

Welcome to UOR! Feel free to message here or discord for help
    -Crazy Horse
    IzualFuQ likes this.
  5. IzualFuQ

IzualFuQ New Member

6. Mandevu

Mandevu Well-Known Member

a fellow Houstonian I see
    IzualFuQ likes this.
  7. Markos

Markos Well-Known Member

What were your character names on LS? I also played there from 97-2000.
    IzualFuQ likes this.
  8. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Well-Known Member

If you know FL from LS, they all started recently here.
    IzualFuQ likes this.
  9. Alvien

Alvien Well-Known Member

IzualFuQ likes this.
  10. IzualFuQ

IzualFuQ New Member

Yes sir! Northwest area (Cypress), glad to see a fellow Houstonian as well brother.

Hope to run into you in-game sometime!
    Mandevu likes this.
  11. IzualFuQ

IzualFuQ New Member

Hmm let me think.. *Tries to hop into a time capsule*

Man, I played as Izual mostly from like 98-99+, but in December '97 when the game came out to like '98 I played as a thief/mage/archer named Tom Penny. I had like 98 Stealing, and like 89 magery and GM Archery, when the game first came out and Resist and skills were all mostly in the 80s to 90s remember? Haha. I found a bugged spot with Showtime in Wind attacking all the shop mages and we got to like 92 Resist.

I used to PvP against ERic and Yuttas, and i was friends with Voltaire in Vesper who had like 90 Resist back in the day, which was amazing.. Man.. really takes me back now that I think of it. I used to spend a lot of time outside of Covetous and Harpy room PvPing. I think I was mostly in a guild called [TRF] The Ruthless Foes, with characters named Scott Augustus and Showtime who were rl friends, I was also rl friends with War Bolt in [FuQ] and did some PKing, with A N N I H A L U S!! [FuQ] (PK squad in all yellow robes gate hopping dungeons).

When horses came out in 2000 I played a lot with Lokie and Dendei in their guild, and we moved to Chessy, I was also friends with Darius II, Geryon, Romey, ANGER, I can't remember everyone, but probably a lot of people that had names for PvPing, I remember fighting against [Red] later when they came to the server, Column and BlaineTheGypsy were names I remember chasing quite a bit.

Later on private servers I re-formed guilds on several private servers and we had a lot of fun doing group fights with c2w etc.

Geryon, Darius II, Romey, Arachan, Mistro, Greased Ankles, ANGER (who is a rl friend), and a lot of other guys ended up coming with me and we had some good times.

Good memories.
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  12. IzualFuQ

IzualFuQ New Member

Oh ya? FL? I don't really recall FL bro.

I remember [F*A] - Fallen Angels, Merlin Black, Geryon, Tawl, who I was also friends with.

I remember [FJP] - Foo Jackin' Pimps

But I don't think I remember FL brother, might just not remember right now tho.

That's awesome, hope to run into some people eventually! I'm all alone! :p
  13. IzualFuQ

IzualFuQ New Member

tyty! :)
  14. Zandak

Zandak Well-Known Member

Welcome! I started playing on LS back then to with my dad. (Ziac, the giovonis, alpha omega, crimson chin) I ran around with them when I started. Sooo long ago . I remember them fighting FA all the time and I believe my dad (Ziac) even joined FA for abit. Glad to have you here man, you will love it!
    IzualFuQ likes this.
  15. IzualFuQ

IzualFuQ New Member

Awesome, thanks for the welcome bro!

That's funny I seem to remember Giovanis and Alpha Omega for sure. I think I remember Showtime actually saying the name Giovanis to me back then trying to PvP him all the time hah.

It was a long time ago! That's funny that you remembered F*A. I still talked to Chris (Geryon) and we gamed together pretty hard not too too long ago. He was hilarious. Tawl too I tried to get him to play again but some people were just done with UO hah, I totally understand though, can't believe I'm trying to play again myself, ha. I tried to reactivate my ICQ still remembered the number but it's gone from being idle. Lost a lot of good contacts, had hundreds of people from LS on my list, lots of known PvP names, kinda disappointing. :/

I focused mostly on 1v1s back then. I ran solo until private servers came out and we all got over our differences and came together.

Thanks again man hope to see ya soon when I get up and running, could be a while starting from scratch with no homies you know how that goes people like to hold on to grudges it's so silly, but I'll manage.

Peace bro! ✌
    Zandak likes this.
  16. Zandak

Zandak Well-Known Member

If you need anything man don’t hesitate to ask in discord!
    IzualFuQ likes this.