Knights of Sosaria charge, convict and execute Jerome Jackson of RRG

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Ducky, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Ducky

Ducky Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

In the morning hours of this day the vile criminal Jerome Jackson was sentenced to death for the following crimes against Lord British-
    Association with wanted Murderers
    Conspiracy to commit Murder
    Accessory to Murder
    Murder
    Assault on a law official
    Fleeing from a law official
    Impersonation of a tax official
    Smelling of rotten fish
    This list goes on..

Early this morning an undercover officer of Lord British and KoS, known only as "MadCow" Moo, traveled to the Large Keep owned by the RRG Murder Group to serve warrants for arrest. Upon searching the surrounding area and knocking on the door, Jerome Jackson exited the keep and appeared on the front lawn. Officer Moo attempted to arrest the criminal but he had fled.

Not long after, officer "MadCow" met with Sekhmet of KoS to discuss the new offence of fleeing an officer, they were also joined by Waka, a concerned citizen. The discussion was interrupted by the news that the criminal Jackson had returned to the green lawn of the RRG murder keep. The three acted quickly, to not allow this evil to continue roaming the lands.

The group cornered the criminal at the door of his keep, where he banged on the metal doors pleading to be let in. His sentence was executed swiftly, show by a sketch provided by officer "MadCow"
    [​IMG]

Officer "MadCow" confiscated Jackson's belonging for evidence, and soon discovered him to have been holding many location markers, that could be of no other use then to find victims for his murderous party to exploit and cut down. Shameful.
    [​IMG]

Let it be know that KoS under the laws of Lord British shall not stop until all RRG criminals are punished for their crimes.
    eherruh, One, Rextacy and 15 others like this.
  2. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Words of the Knights of Sosaria's great deeds have reached me far off in the Holy Land. The citizens of Sosaria are rejoicing knowing that the Rowdy Rapping Goons are being brought to justice.
    Ouroboros, Beethoven and Jupiter like this.
  3. Chuck Lidell

Chuck Lidell New Member

my good ole wacka had some fun smashin peoples heads in :p
  4. pinky_

pinky_ Active Member

*dusts off the good'ol mining pickaxe and heads to the caves knowing there's one less murderer of miners roaming the land of britannia*

[​IMG]
    Oni Neaufire likes this.
  5. Curly Sue

Curly Sue Well-Known Member

Sad days are these when men are found murdered sleeping on their doorsteps.... Who haven't been murdered by RRG.. :)
    Lightshade likes this.
  6. Tuco

Tuco Well-Known Member

7. Curly Sue

Curly Sue Well-Known Member

haha, indeed. swanK wasn't sleeping though. He was scratching at his doorknob fumbling to get in :)

A good night to all.

Also, feel free to take "ethical thoughts" by curly sue with a grain of salt.
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  8. Tuco

Tuco Well-Known Member

he was? that's a bummer... musta been drunk fumbling with his keys like that.
  9. Lightshade

My return trip from the Holy Land is nearly finished and I look forward to rejoining my fellow knights in protecting the realm from murderers and thieves.
    pinky_ likes this.
  10. Tuco

Tuco Well-Known Member

Thieves? What thieves? There are no thieves! Focus on the real menace, the murderers!!
    Lightshade and BlackEye like this.
  11. Lightshade

I was delighted to see, upon my return to the lands of Sosaria, that RRG had turned over a new leaf and were now dedicating themselves to Red Cross Disaster Relief.

Such upstanding citizens of Sosaria they are these days!

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    Ducky likes this.