Korbin's possible bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by htennek001, Aug 11, 2012.

1. htennek001

htennek001 New Member

While I was over spending time killing Ogre Lords I attempted to pull out two different Ogre Lords' health bars but for some reason it would only drag Ogre Lord #1's health bar out even while trying to drag Ogre Lord #2's health bar out. I attempted to provoke against each other but came up with message 'you cannot provoke against themselves..' something like that.
  2. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Is this problem happening repeatedly or was this a one time problem?

Have you had this problem with any other monsters/locations?
  3. htennek001

htennek001 New Member

Actually yes, I had this problem when attempting to provoke some skeletons over at Moonglow GY. Other than that I haven't tested it out really because I haven't gone out much. Will try some more and let you know if it happens again! =)
  4. htennek001

htennek001 New Member

Happened to me again randomly while provoking ogre lords again.. just once.
  5. htennek001

htennek001 New Member

Also, don't know if its a bug or not.. but choosing to start in Skara Brae I landed in brit?
  6. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Thats intentional for beta. Once we launch you will be able to start where you want.
  7. CrunkJuice-old

CrunkJuice-old New Member

I wouldnt say its a bug but like he was saying...while fighting multiple earth elementals and dragging their health bars its shows only the health of the one you are currently attacking. Last night I had three health bars and after you kill one of them you could not attack the other until you right clicked their bar or dragged it again after the other one died.
  8. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

We have ran some tests trying to reproduce this with our current 5.0.8.3 client and razor 1.0.13 and have not been able to.

What version of Ultima are you guys running?
  9. htennek001

htennek001 New Member

I am currently using what you have just tried to reproduce it with. Razor 1.0.13, UO 5.0.8.3
  10. htennek001

htennek001 New Member

Not sure if this has been mentioned.. but attempting to transfer horses to another person while the horse is GREEN, it will not transfer and bring up the trade process. When I happen to do it when the horse is BLUE I have no issue.

Also is "HORSEY Obey" not a valid command anymore? I understand it was used to have a creature obey another person before it was transferred.
  11. Zagyg

Zagyg Active Member
    UO:R Donor

I have experienced the exact same thing several times. Posted about it in my bug thread - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=426 . It's #2 on the list. Maybe my explanation of the bug wasn't as good as yours.