KoS Cove Rune Library

Discussion in 'Knights of Sosaria [KoS]' started by Lightshade, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

The KoS Cove Rune Library is now open to the public! Stop on by, just a stone's throw from the Cove Guard Zone, and check it out.

More will be added as time permits. :D

[​IMG]

~ L / S
    Ducky, AnthonyTheAnt, Vlar and 2 others like this.
  2. Lightshade

Still open and conveniently located. :)
    Ducky likes this.
  3. Lightshade

It has come to my attention that PK's are using this rune library, and others, for cheap and easy kills. This is an unacceptable situation.

I have long left the rune libraries alone and it was understood that they are neutral ground by most folks. Apparently, though, there is a new crowd that either does not know or does not care about this understanding that was in effect. They have been PK'ing folks in the libraries. This is something that I disapprove of on many levels. Rune libraries get used by all players on the shard, but they are typically a new player's only means to get started venturing forth into all the spots in the world. That reason, and that reason alone, is why most PK's with any desire to see the shard succeed do not PK in libraries. It is common sense. Let them get out into the dungeons and make some progress...don't kneecap them before they begin.

Alas, common sense seems to be lacking in a certain group of players. To that end, I will begin banning all Murderers from the libraries going forward. My policy of neutrality is over. I apologize to the PK's that had class and did not cause this issue, for you will most likely get auto-banned as a result. I cannot, however, allow this to continue as it is a detriment to the shard's success and will stomp it out aggressively.

Take Care Folks,
    ~ Lightshade