KoS Guild Hall & Rune Library

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Lightshade, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

The Knight's of Sosaria are proud to announce that their Guild Hall and Rune Library is now open to the public. Located 2 screens straight down from the Yew Gate, its location is easy to get to and use. Stop on by and peruse the ever-expanding Rune Collections or relax and enjoy a drink.

[​IMG]

Nearly all of our runes are located in the central area of the Guild Hall making them quite easy to get to. Plenty of room was left aside for you to gather in for gating to your destination of choice with friends and pets. If you're looking for Rares runebooks, they are on the East side of the second story.

For those of you wishing to work Detect Hidden, there are a lot of trapped chests in the locked up Carpentry room on the west side. You can park a character on the second floor above them and macro it. I recommend traveling light as you never know when a brigand may appear to take you out of your macroing trance.

[​IMG]

We encourage everyone to come visit. Please respect the library and hall as a neutral ground as its meant to be a help to all players.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy Sosarians!

~ L / S
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    Halabinder, Blaise, Valmour and 12 others like this.
  2. crazydaze

crazydaze Well-Known Member

+1 for the Knights of Sosaria
  3. Lightshade

Added a Guilds runebook to the Guild Hall. If you notice your guild is not represented, let me know.

3,000+ Visits...
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  4. Lightshade

Still flourishing! Stop on by to see the changes.
    Lord Krake likes this.
  5. BetaMovement

BetaMovement Member

I would like to say thank you for the public invitation to your guild hall. I'm sure its intent is to benifit the players on UOR.

Also, I would like to put emphasis on "traveling lite" even more so when macroing in a public unguarded space. As I have had the unfortunate experience of being pk'd by a KoS member while macroing.

Just words of caution to players gaining new skill and of course congratulations again the place looks great.
  6. Lightshade

And who might that have been? KoS generally doesn't kill people unless there's a reason...
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
    fooka03 likes this.
  7. Ducky

Ducky Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Beta, I have to assume that the person who PKed you was not wearing a KoS tag, as doing so without cause would be a violation of KoS rules. If so you should let Lightshade or myself know in irc.

We take the safety of our guests at the guild hall seriously, if you are attacked in or around the guild hall please let Lightshade, myself, or another KoS member know so that the criminal can be banned and delt with.
  8. Lightshade

Also, use the right venue for your complaints. A rune library thread is pretty much the opposite of the right place... :confused:

Our stance on this is pretty clear: "We encourage everyone to come visit. Please respect the library and hall as a neutral ground as its meant to be a help to all players."
  9. BetaMovement

BetaMovement Member

My message was not a complaint, but rather an opportunity to inform newer players the dangers of macroing in a public unguarded space. Unfortunately, I was killed by a member of KoS while macroing in a public, unguarded space just as my original post states.

However, I would also like to take the opportunity to point out that players have the option of using the "Screen Shots" tab in Razor. It is a nifty little utility that when used will take a screen capture upon death. So, if one happened to find them selves in such a predicament, such as getting PK'd while macroing in a public unguarded space, they could complain accordingly.

To bad I didn't know about this sooner. C'est la vie or in my experience... the lack thereof.
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  10. Lightshade

Had to ban someone for not respecting the neutrality of the library. Its meant to help players out. If you're PK'ing people in there, you should expect to get banned. Its not a personal thing in any way.

PK'ing is just detrimental to the purpose of the library.

That simple, folks.
  11. Vemp

Vemp Active Member

I was banned for no reason. Yes, I killed after the fact I was banned. And then you said you banned me because I was using it for pking others at dungeons. Which one is it?

Just to be clear, i Killed on one before hand.
  12. Vemp

Vemp Active Member

And just now know if you see others killed at the entrance, you will know who did it.
  13. Orange

Orange Well-Known Member

You aint gonna make it long here.....Anyone wunna bet how long till this dude rage quits?
    Lightshade and Jupiter like this.
  14. Vemp

Vemp Active Member

this guy think im so srs about everything srsrs
  15. Lightshade

I did not ban you. I was at work. Stable your drama llama. Someone else friended banned you.

You will remain banned. We have comm crystals in the building. I saw all the convos in my journal. Save your stories.

Find somewhere else to PK from and good day.
    eherruh and One like this.