Large Marble House - Above Trinsic

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Pill, May 13, 2014.

1. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

S/B : 250k

B/O : 320k

Inc : 10k

LGMarble.jpg
  2. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Just out of curiosity, is there anything at all special about this placement that would put its value so far over deed cost? I mean there are literally like five spaces open for houses of this size, within a few screens of this one. So just wondering where the proposed value is coming from.
    Valrick likes this.
  3. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

I knew you would be the first one to comment. Keep trolling IRC and stay out of the forums slug...
  4. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

It was a valid question about your shitty home you are trying to gouge value out of that doesn't exist. If you wanted the troll post, now you've got it, for being a terrible business person. The question had clarity, merit and no insult but if you're going to be a bitch about it, lemme go place a marble next door and list it for 1gp over deed.
  5. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

You do nothing but troll the forums every day and are always the first person to cry tears into someone's post trying to hijack it. Your post had the sole intention of attempting to discredit my sale. If you can't afford a nice house like this, perhaps you should keep on farming. Feel free to simply not comment on any more of my posts in general. Thanks in advance!
    Kiryana likes this.
  6. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

I was asking where the value was. There is none, so now you're nitpicking the poster. Feel free to lower your price several times before demolishing this trash property.

You're welcome in advance.
  7. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

I am nitpicking you specifically because all you do is troll and post on every thread and say "why is this that...i think it should be this instead" "I don't understand why this is this....waaaa....waaaaa". To keep it simple, either bid or don't. You had no intention of bidding on the property in the first place. Why even add your snide comments?
  8. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

No, actually I don't. If you had the reading comprehension of an adult, you would see that I actually just have discussions and very commonly with valid and agreeable points. The original comment wasn't snide, I was honestly asking where the value was. If there was some value unseen by the picture of this crap house in a crap location, it would have helped the listing.

Instead, I offer this house up for sale for sale. PM for details:
    [​IMG]
  9. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

Practice what you preach, use your "reading comprehension of an adult" and either bid or don't. It's not rocket science...

Do you go to Wal Mart and ask why certain prices are this or that...or do you simply buy or not buy?
  10. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

When someone selling a product asks a price that is higher than what can be seen as face value, I always ask. Even if I'm not interested in buying at that moment, I do often refer business or deals to people I communicate with. I asked a simple question about your property. Instead of giving a valid answer, you cried about trolling. Now look where you are.
  11. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

I speak the truth. Simply do a search on the forums for "Blaise". Almost every single post is you crying (or as you say it.."trying to understand") to someone about their price. The Illustrious Blaise
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
  12. Andersonius

Andersonius Well-Known Member

I would say that given the situation here, someone needs to post and make it known that you can run out with a marble deed and place at 100 spots.

If no one says anything then some poor newbie might get hosed on this deal.

You go to Walmart and just either buy or not buy, but they have established prices in an established market. This is a super inflated price where there is no market.
  13. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

Wow epic..
  14. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

No one's going to go into WalMart and buy a 12pack of Pepsi for $30. They're going to say "Hey, what's up with this pricing. Does it include liquor?"

For what it's worth, in the top ten posts when searching Trade Forums for my name, I'm bidding on items, contributing funds to the quest for rare hunters (that I don't care about) and helping people.

My bad.
  15. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

So....you bidding or...?
  16. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

I bid 191,000g

Just under deed, so I can recoup my costs for travel after cashing in the deed.
    DaTamer likes this.
  17. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

Dully noted. I'll let you know! Thanks for your offer!
  18. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

I truly appreciate that and look forward to hearing from you. While I wait, you could take the time to use this:
    [​IMG]

This way, your notes won't be so dull next time.
  19. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

A) Blaise asked a valid question out of concern for people that not might realize that your worthless house is worthless, clearly his reputation precedes him and you just jumped on the lets-call-Blaise-a-troll bandwagon.

B) You come off as a teenager with a really small brain

C) You're a racist and I hope you get banned from the forums

Cheers
    Blaise likes this.
  20. Grizz

Grizz Member

Thought there was a bidding war considering the number of posts made, should have know better haha.

Last time I checked the discussion forum had it's own section.

Aside from that, I agree with everything that been said by everyone in this thread so far.