Last One Standing

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Kronankronterog, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Kronankronterog

Kronankronterog Active Member

I have decided as im not so active ingame , trading and all , to use what i put a lot of my resources into , my large keep laddered with a tower , completely empty , into a event area.
    The idea I have set out and am posting now is to get some imput from those who would interested in participating.

Everyone enters without any spell books or newbied items.
    Keep and Tower entry doors are both blocked by barrels.

In the 1st lvl of the each floor lying on the groud would be npc items , weapons armor instruments, bags with minum amout of regs and spellbooks with spells lvl 1-3
    LVL 2nd floor GM made armor weapons, bags of regs a bit more quantity and spell books with spells 1-5 , gm made instruments , and loose small snakes and large snakes , for tamers and provokers alike to tamer or provoke.
    Top floor
    on each roof a DRAKE and couple of large snakes , with a chest with good items and random items of bags of 100 regs , full spell books , good armor , good weapons , dp weapons .

To avoid murder counts , participants will have to flag grey with a pet BLUE owned by me , attack it , and once everyone is grey , free for all , if you dont , you are ejected from event.
    Not sure if this would work , but its the best idea i could think of to avoid murder counts or griefieng.

Each participant would give in a entry fee , how much , i have no clue yet , but winner takes it all ,

the idea is

players as we know , know each other , so teams may spawn , but in the end if 3 are left , 3 will kill 1 , and 2 left will have to battle it out till the end.
  2. Timelord

Timelord Active Member
    UO:R Donor

Hell yeah man sounds awesome!
  3. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

That sounds pretty cool.