Launch Day Preparation

Discussion in 'Adventure Time [A^T]' started by Wise, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hail Adventurers, as some of you know, UO:R, the way it should have been, is going live sometime this weekend.

I am sure everyone has been frantically working on their characters, I hope all is going well.

The purpose of this thread is:

• - to determine who is actively working with the guild goals in mind
      - to gauge how close everyone is to being ready for the launch date
      - to check what everyone's plans are for the first few days of the server
      - to possibly coordinate a basic plan of attack for the guild to follow (all sensitive planning will be done via pm :D)

Suggestions:

Make 5 characters on each account, even if you won't use them, they will have items that you could use, and you could always delete the characters if and when you will need the slot.

I heard that each character will be allowed to keep one runebook (unconfirmed) so I plan to have a full runebook on each character with specific high-interest areas and location.

If you can, do the same with spellbooks, it would be nice to start the game with 10 full spellbooks (over 2 accounts).

Prepare to lose a little sleep, yes it sucks but it will be worth it when you are part of the first ever fortress on uo:R 8)

Here is how I am progressing:

Main warrior: Currently working on magery/resist/healing

Anatomy - 100
    Swords - 95.6
    Tactics - 77.1
    Magery - 74
    Healing - 75
    Resist - 66.3
    Archery - 42.1

Tamer Bard: currently working on provocation

Animal lore - 100
    Music - 100
    Hiding - 86.6
    Provo - 78.7
    Taming - 60.3
    Magery - 58
    Meditation - 69.2

Whatever my skills are at, as soon as the server goes live I will spend my free time farming to get enough to place a house.
  2. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

My primary objective on launch is hardcore farming until we establish the guild house. The house will be public and all guild members will be friended. This will ideally be within quick sprint of town.

There should be good amount of us on and I'm thinking we muster in parties of 4 or so each. One person making bank runs, coordinated with a primary treasurer, per group. We should have the first guild house up within a couple hours.

After that we go to standard farming practice. Gold drops on one person per group, divided at the end of each session or whenever a player needs to split from the group.

I've already said I don't need a house. I'm going to be all in for the guild fortress straight away.
    Once the fortress deed is secured and ready, I will start saving for my own small tower.

Once the basic housing is established I hope to have some fun wandering in larger groups doing serious dungeon exploration. So many spawn changes here, there's bound to be something fun I haven't found yet. :)
    Code:

3. Henderson!

Henderson! Well-Known Member

A house will be my first objective after launch for sure. My bard is complete so I will gladly assist in group farming projects for both the guildhouse and myself.