Level 4 dungeon treasure chests

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Intoxable, May 27, 2015.

1. Intoxable

Intoxable Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Question.

What is the best thing anyone has ever got out of lvl 4 chest? I have done about 30 so far and have seen nothing special. Is there a chance to get very epic weapons or even platinum or?

Any information would be helpful. Since there is no charges on clothing/jewelry the value of this skill seems to be minimal so far.

I've only been here a week or so. So not positive on much more past what I seen.

Thanks!
  2. Milkman

Milkman Member

I've seen nothing major either, but there's lots of money to be made with minimal effort.

Sell all jewelry and scrolls to npc vendors. Can save scrolls to sell to players or make mostly full books if you like.

Sell gheal, id, md, and lightning wands to players.

Sell most armor and weapons to npc vendors.

I have restock agent set to loot all that stuff, and sell agent to sell it all. It takes 20 minutes roughly. I hit about 5-10 chests/day, because I haven't finished my runebooks yet and don't have time to farm them repeatedly. With that being said, I pull in about 10k-20k per run, depending on how lucky the drops are. It won't make you as much as farming with a tamer, but it's fast and easy.
  3. Dalavar

Dalavar Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Loot it all, put it in a bag, and have a character with GM Item ID use their skill on the bag. Then go to some NPC vendors and sell it all.

There might be a vanq or two in there, but I'm not sure it's worth the time to fish through it all. You'll make more gold just ID-ing and selling quickly that you can buy any such item you actually want or need.
  4. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member

Nothing worth in dungeon chests. Never vanqs and I think never powers too (same for the equivalent armor magicks). Just sell that stuff. Ah, and never plats, too.

Actually if you are good/fast you can get MUCH cash per hour out of dungeon crawling, especially with high wand prices. Tough to beat that with any dexxer pvm and even tough to beat with Tamers.
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
  5. Milkman

Milkman Member

I stand corrected. Either way, I'm lazy and make fast cash. Stick with it.
  6. Intoxable

OK, so nothing extraordinary. That is unfortunate but it is what it is. Thanks for all the replies!
  7. BlackEye

Its practically a free skill with minimal risk. You get very valuable wands to sell and alot cash inflow to buy the extraordinary stuff from other players. :eek:
  8. Intoxable

How much do ID wands sell here per charge typically?
  9. BlackEye

My advise is to use the trade channel in IRC for such information or check wand vendors.
  10. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Can confirm there are Vanqs in level 4 dungeon chests.
    One likes this.
  11. One

One Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023