Locked down containers in house

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Mandevu, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Mandevu

Mandevu Well-Known Member

Ok, this one is hard to "show" via SS's. Two different times now i've placed a large amount of bandaids in a locked down container in my house while training magery on another char. I don't know the exact timing as i was afk, but when i return all of my aids are gone. The way it worked is like this: I have one char casting magery on himself with another char applying aids every 6 seconds. In one box i have my regs which are in a secured box. In the other box i have my aids which are in the locked down box. I had 2k FS regs in the secured and 2k bandaids in the locked down box. Without even going through 100 FS regs i was out of aids. I tested to make sure it wasn't burning through my aids when trying to apply to a target that was at full HP and that was not the problem. The problem, from what i can tell, seems to be the aids are somehow decaying out of the locked down container. This cannot be correct, and i find it even more odd because if you simply put the aids on the floor of your house they will not decay, yet in a locked down container they will.
  2. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Interesting I will look into this. I suspected this could possibly be a problem but have not tested it yet.

I am also working to get locked down containers accessible to all players not just friends and co owners.