[LOL] indeed: gate next please 2: double gate pwn boogaloo

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by snap dragon, Dec 4, 2013.

1. snap dragon

snap dragon Well-Known Member

Curious to see if the good fellows at [LOL] would be interested in repeating the events that took place in "mutumpwned: The llama of StatLoss", our adventurers set up camp outside the known lair of the beast. Sweat pour from our brow, as we wait in anticipation for the vile bart, or the wretched Liberation to show up!

Unfortunately for us, a new PK was in town, in fact, he was king of the LOL tribe, and with him, an accompaniment of warriors from the incan empire[ie*]. This was unlike any previous encounter, this "google" as he is called by the fiends, had the ability to sense our presence, and the lives of my faithful companions, Avery, Atraxi, and the good lord chumbucket's sister-in-law Cattie Brie, were lost that day.

[​IMG]

Whilst still mourning the loss of our loved ones, and their "one of each reagent", there was a loud siren in the other room of the cA guild hall. It was the JUSTICE PHONE! Associates sprung into action, and took up watch on top of the gateway to the isles of chum. "Be weary innocents of Sosaria", a voice cried from the phone.

"For there is a band of PK's traversing the land. They have destroyed my village and PK'd a number of men and women at the Yew gate. I fear they are to hit the minoc mines next! Heaven be with the fearless miners of the mines!"

From atop our mighty perch, we look upon the water waiting in anticipation, "gate next please" (AGAIN!) cried a Liberation gate-bot (is he man or machine?!) from across the map. We readied our battlement, as peril rushed us through the gates!

[​IMG]

Fortunately for us, the guardsmen of the isle of chum (formerly called Nujelm) were sturdy of armor, and swift of halberd.

Thou wilt regret thine actions swine!

Not one, but two fiends were quickly dispatched. The villainous google-, and his mercenary from the incan empire laid at rest atop the way. "I fear this is but a scouting party", our general exclaimed! There would be many more to come. Many more cruel heathens fighting under the false fealty to the incan gods.

[​IMG]

We took our prizes to be inspected, one was a low ranked peon, and the other a nefarious PK, though his price was a paltry sum.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After collecting our bearings, we head out to the lair of the beast to investigate the cause of this evil that plagues the land. Our backs ached from the long travel, our horses parched with thirst. So, at the entrance to the tower of doom, we set up camp, so that we may rest in the shade before venturing onward, the limbs of our enemies decorate the encampment, to ward off the terror that flaps in the night!

(It happens so, that you can visit our camp, just down from the chaos shrine)
    [​IMG]

Thank you, my very special friend who aided me so much on this grand voyage! And here is to many more adventures to come!

----continued in episode 3, tenatively titled: "stat[LOL]s" (thanks goes to Wodan for the name)----
    Hadrian likes this.
  2. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Re: [LOL] indeed: gate next please 2: double gate pwn boogal

[LOL]
  3. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  4. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member

Good Story
  5. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
  6. Dalavar

Dalavar Well-Known Member

It's actually rather neat spot, where they met their demise. For one thing, it's hard to get up there. And for another, it kind of reminds me of a big arch in the middle of a city, as though the murderers were killed in public and their bodies displayed to the cityfolk as proof.
  7. Google-

Google- Member

I appreciate the time you take to stalk your kills. What I always love about UO is the ability to play whatever style you want. You are a very different breed of character. I feel you should expand your hobbies from tracking our every move, and playing the game entirely devoted to one group, but of course you can do whatever you want. It is actually kinda flattering. Should I be aroused right now? You will never stop LOL, and every great rock band needs groupies. So carry on..
  8. Merlin

Merlin Active Member

And wow...good for you...blah blah blah. But then...

Whoah! Wait one second, didn't you just say something about playing whatever style you wanted? I could have swore I read that somewhere.

Careful with the comparisons, you are the Justin Bieber of rock bands. A group of self-absorbed players who also play the game devoted to one particular way.

Tasting your own medicine isn't fun, now is it?
  9. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  10. Google-

Google- Member

I believe I stated something about the great aspect of the game is for you to do whatever you want, and.. carry on?

Yes that's the crying. :roll:

I literally said in the sentence you quoted, play however you want. I am not being hypocritical, I encourage all types of play. If you guys want to devote your entire gameplay to following us around, by all means do it.

[​IMG]

Your comprehension has room for improvement.
  11. Merlin

Merlin Active Member

That's all well and good however we don't devote our entire gameplay to following you. You guys make an easy and attractive mark because you're not very bright. (Along with the fact that a majority of the server doesn't seem to care much for you and your little band.)

*edit* - Before this descends into full-blown trash talk I'll end it there. Like I told you, we see you a pest infestation in a very nice house. Our job is to eradicate the pests. It won't be an easy job, but it will certainly be fun. We are thankful that we have your blessing to play the way we want to, because we certainly wouldn't know what to do otherwise. See you on the battlefield, or perhaps Nujel'm...since you seem to enjoy going there.
  12. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  13. Liberation

Liberation Well-Known Member

of course.. you'd actually have to set foot on the battleground for this to be true..
  14. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
  15. Merlin

Merlin Active Member

Your idea of a battlefield is running up and catching an unsuspecting blue player mid-fight against a creature that has no real means to fight back. You fight when it is convenient for you and in your favor.

My idea of a battlefield is catching an unsuspecting red player. I also choose situations where the odds are in my favor.

I'm having a hard time seeing a big difference between the two.

Next time you want to try to chime in and sound smart, don't, because you aren't.
  16. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
  17. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
  18. [Mobolin]

[Mobolin] Active Member

Trollololololol!
    So glad someone else can appreciate the "Ooh Cat"!