[LOL] indeed: gate next please

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by snap dragon, Nov 11, 2013.

1. snap dragon

snap dragon Well-Known Member

Verily, I was adventuring on one evening, when what should occur? I passed upon a vicious PK known as Upgrayedd. Knowing full well the deeds of this dastardly villian, I made it my point to slay him and take his head as Lord British has requested. Unfortunately, over the course of our valiant battle, I was PK'd by the LOL guild, and my belongings were confiscated.

I followed this dastardly trio, consisting of Rose(A known pk who also PK's under the flag of A^T), Bart (also an A^T traitor), and Liberation (an untrustworthy scalliwag) through a blue portal, where I told them that I am new to the server, and I would really appreciate having my belongings returned. The following is what transpired:
    [​IMG]

With my pride in tow, I wandered off to find a noble soul to heal me. When a mysterious tower appeared beneath the sturdy LOL fortress. The dastardly brutes quickly scurried outside to investigate, now was my chance!
    [​IMG]

And so, I bravely ventured into the lions den to recover my belongings. My scraps of clothing and reagents were nowhere to be found however, so I gathered up any items that they had carelessly left around (valuing more than what I had lost in the murder!), before they detected my presence and I flee'd to the safety of town.
    [​IMG]

But my fallen warrior was left behind, and I had no reagents to get him home, so I had to patiently wait until my killers opened a portal to a town. They traveled to many places (At least 40! with ghost in tow) before I gave up hope.
    [​IMG]

I worked as a begger in the streets of glow, in order to save up enough gold to put a down-payment on some recall reagents, so that I may go retrieve my fallen comrade. After much arduous labor, I managed to arrive back on the scene, where I watched several shady characters come and go for some time.
    [​IMG]

It was then that I heard the magic words!
    [​IMG]

"SPOT #26!!" I exclaimed in delight! I recalled that I had a friend who just so happened to have that magical spot marked on a mystical rune! I picked up my comm-crystal and sent message: "gate next please".

This is the footage from the Trinsic Bank's CCTV system where my comrade was stationed on that fateful afternoon.
    [​IMG]

Grog (a known alt of bart) showed up to recover the PK's goods, but it was too late by the time he arrived.
    [​IMG]

In closing, I have these few words that I would like to say:

LOL PWNED REDPOTSONLY PVP 1v3!!
    Hadrian and Invoker like this.
  2. Liberation

Liberation Well-Known Member

i respect your persistence in stalking us for a week to get one kill.

grats.
  3. snap dragon

But it was literally the same day :?:

[​IMG]
    Hadrian likes this.
  4. Liberation

Liberation Well-Known Member

5. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Patience is bitter but its fruit are sweet ;)
  6. The Radical Larry

The Radical Larry New Member

This snap dragon seems to have some shrewd business sense.
  7. snap dragon

Alright, I have reviewed my screenshots, and this did in fact take place on two separate days. One where I was PK'd and captured all your spots, and the other where I set up shop after hearing you were on a PK run in irc.

So...

I guess you showed me.

Let me fill out your next post for you:
  8. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

bart coming through that gate
    [​IMG]
    Althorn and snap dragon like this.
  9. Air

Air Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber