Looking for Guild

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Cha, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Cha

Cha Active Member

Hello, started in UO:R few days ago and trying to learn the "script" and the ways of this server. Started UO probably around what 15years ago? And been playing on and off ever since. So I know the game but the server is new for me and its been few years since I last played. I'm looking for friendly guild whos intrested in helping me out on the ways of server and will get a solid and active member with doing so. What I'm intrested and doing? Currently working on my LJ/Carp crafter and Provo mage with fishing. I want to explore and do some pve to get some $ and probably will be doing an pvp character later but currently my main focus is on PvE / fishing trips but I'm not afraid to fight been spending most of my UO career pvp'ing...

Best Regards
    chaaz
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    Lightshade likes this.
  2. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

Welcome to UOR! There are some big active guilds here, you can always ask around in irc too. Project Sanctuary is always recruiting i think.
  3. Keza

Keza Well-Known Member

Hello @chaaz and welcome to the server, Project Sanctuary is an active guild that helps new players! You can learn a little about of here but please drop by #PS in IRC sometime and say hi!