Looking for UOR copy with tweaked settings (Prizes!!!!)

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Momo, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Momo

Momo Member

I should have clarified better on the post. Sorry, it offended sooo many people i posted it on forums. I didnt know it was discouraged.

I basically wanted to play on the "easy" mode server for 10 days, so I can play on UOR later on when i know more about UO, because people are nice here. And as a thanks to people helping me, i wanted to give it back to new player (like me). I cant ask people to do stuff i cant do (understand UO terms). I figured I can earn it all back later.

FYI, i did get some items for free (10k at beginning, 1 spell book, blessed runebook, several GM tambourines, and discount on the Ocllo house after paying off 600k). But Te rest were made by my provo/mage... by getting xmas scrolls and killing dragons.

Thanks!
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  2. ReZon

ReZon Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

If you're quitting this server, then the deal is off on the Ocllo house. We can meet later and you can have your gold back.
    One, Jovial, wylwrk and 2 others like this.
  3. Cherie

Cherie Active Member

just quit the server...dont think your suppose to do what your doing... so just leave and let your stuff fall
    Jovial, DomJuan2 and wylwrk like this.
  4. Larloch

Larloch Well-Known Member

Hey @Momo what you are doing is totally against the rules. You are not allowed to advertise for or encourage trading to switch servers. You need to remove this, rethink what you are trying to do, and how you are going about it.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  5. Momo

Momo Member

yes, so sorry. I did not know it was against the rules. Removed contents. I did not even know it was discouraged or bad.
  6. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

I believe it is within the rules to trade accounts from one server to another however it is done privately.
    Kiryana likes this.
  7. Jovial

Jovial Active Member

i r new gold pls.
  8. Kiryana

Kiryana Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm a long time looking for a server for the game and I can proudly say that it is better than this server is simply no! In Ultima I played as a child and so my assessment is not an objective for all!

To all other varieties of Ultima very much! Most of the players appreciate this server not only for the idea of the game from the past, but also for the excellent infrastructure in general and the implementation of the project !!! I believe there is no better, play and have fun here, but the experience will come with time!

In advance sorry for my english :)
    Halabinder, eherruh and PaddyOBrien like this.
  9. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

From the Code of Conduct
    • Soliciting Transactions for any Real Currency
    • • Buying or Selling items for any form of currency outside the game world, virtual or tangible is not allowed.
    • • This includes cross server trades of any sort.
    • • Should you be caught buying or selling items in this manner the items in question could be subject to deletion.
    Cherie and Kiryana like this.
  10. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

Thanks Capt
    I believe server cross trades were once allowed but I guess that was changed
  11. CaptainMorgan

It was never allowed, but the Code of Conduct language was really bad. (Obviously it has been since fixed due to a couple well-known trades)
  12. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

Perhaps it was done with permission but it has been done
  13. CaptainMorgan

I assume you mean "without", but either way yes it has been done. There was one in particular, when a certain guild with a very un-creative name joined, that I think highlighted the need for the clarification.
  14. Halabinder

Halabinder Well-Known Member

Masterful as verses from Sun Tsu's "The art of War"
    Kiryana likes this.
  15. Meat Wad

Meat Wad Member

Blessed rb? Lucky ive been here 6 months and havent even gotten cloae to that
    Vandalin, One, eherruh and 1 other person like this.
  16. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member

Momo, my suggestion is to stick with a group, and learn UO here. I am sure there's plenty of people willing to help you. I unfortunately am no longer around enough to be able to mentor new players like I used to, but I can tell you it was some of the most enjoyable times in my playing history.

Feel free to hit me up on IRC if you see me around. I might not be able to walk you through stuff in game, but I can gladly talk you through it.
    Kiryana and ReZon like this.
  17. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

Not sure why anyone would give a new player a blessed rune book haha. I stopped giving handouts after being burned too many times by players who are here for only a month never to be heard from again.
    Gutscrank, One, eherruh and 2 others like this.
  18. Hiji Zuru

Hiji Zuru Well-Known Member

Momo, don't go! You got seriously hooked up here from the sound of it and as a result I doubt your experience will get any better on other shards. The occlo house and blessed runebook are things that people may never get in their entire UO lifetime. If you are getting discouraged by PKs or something then consider just changing playstyle. I personally have rarely ventured into dungeons since joining this shard because even though the financial loss is small, the hassle of dying and the feeling of helplesness vs. a PK pack is super annoying to me. Just avoid PVP in all forms and you will probably have a much more enjoyable time. You can do things like the Zookeeper quest and stuff that are instanced and 100% safe from pks to get your monster killing fix.
    Cherie, One, eherruh and 2 others like this.
  19. RavenMagi

RavenMagi Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

On that note ive heard really good things about fishing being PK free, interesting and lucrative. Amibs and level 7 maps are instanced, then there are also treausre maps lvl 6 and below although that is not 100% safe.
    eherruh likes this.
  20. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

Pirates are on the seas but usually during the fish tourneys.
    eherruh likes this.