looking to join guild

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Ishbu, May 27, 2015.

1. Ishbu

Ishbu Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

hey, im looking to join this guild, I love playing and helping new peeps with the limited time I have on the game :) I'm Ishbu on IRC
    Cordelia Black likes this.
  2. Cordelia Black

Cordelia Black Well-Known Member

Hey Ishbu,im sure you will be welcomed with open arms.
    Best bet is to join our IRC. Write #PS in the IRC chat and click it. Introduce yourself, let people know youre interested in joining, talk to people and get to know them.
    Current local time for many players might not be very active but be patient,nobody would ignore you so if its a bit of an echo currently assume people are either doing something ingame that requires focus,on IRC but sleeping or at work and just staying on to be able to review messages recieved while away. :) And as the hours pass the chat will get busier and busier. :D

Krake is the leader,if you see him on IRC talk to him. You can PM him ( Lord Krake ) on the forums and introduce yourself and let him know you are interested in joining and he will try and figure out a time that works for the both of you to meet since only he can actually officially make you a member via the guildstone. But youll find plenty help and advice right away if you ask, and are reasonably polite. ;)

Hope to see you ingame and on IRC soon! I will be online in maybe 10-11 hours but staying logged into IRC to be able to recieve messages and may check in periodically.
    Let me know if you need anything. Im fairly new,9-10 days in at most i think but through PS ive managed to carve out an acceptable living and can check what i have that i just hoard for the sake of giving to someone who needs it, should you require something ingame. Take care buddy!
    Last edited: May 28, 2015
    Ishbu likes this.