Looking to join!

Discussion in 'Adventure Time [A^T]' started by Maegus, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Maegus

Maegus New Member

Hey guys,

I am new to UO:R, came from UOSA - that is where I know Blaise from. I am looking to join a guild, hopefully get some guidance from more seasoned UO:R players etc. Currently I have nothing but am training up a bard and a fighter. I will be saving my pvp mage for my third character and my tamer for my fourth.

I have well over 15 years of UO experience and am a seasoned pvper on any shard I play. I would love to be part of your guild and I will never ask for handouts so don't worry about the "noob" begging for anything. The only thing I'd ever ask for is advice or guidance.

Anyway, if you are interested in recruiting me or just want to say whats up, pm me! I am looking to network on UO:R and meet new people. =)

-Maegus
  2. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

Welcome to UOR! Make sure you come hang out in the IRC channel.

If you need a safe place to live until you find your own let me know via PM or IRC. I have a bunch of small houses I co-own newer players to for as long as they need.
  3. Maegus

Maegus New Member

Thanks man, I may take you up on that offer. So far I managed to get around 10k through the ocllo dungeon. Im just training my bard and fighter at the same time. Also managed to get 9 platinum so far lol. =) Blaise seems to be ignoring me though! Hasn't replied to my pms since he said hello!
    ReZon and Vlar like this.
  4. Maegus

Maegus New Member

PS: I tend to shy away from IRC. It usually only brings griefing and trolling in my direction lol. Learned that from years on UOSA.
  5. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

Ah hah! I understand many scarred and damaged souls from that place we call Voldeshard have shown up here on our doorsteps...

That place to this place is like 'Walking Dead universe' compared to 'Star Trek'. People are very helpful and friendly in IRC. Not that there isn't a troll or two or three to be found mind you! :)

Just let me know when you're no longer young.
  6. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Welcome to UO Renaissance Maegus!
    Maegus likes this.
  7. Maegus

Maegus New Member

Thank you Chris!

Been a while since I played UO and I would have been damned to go back to UOSA. I read up on the server and am very impressed with it so far! Can't wait to dive into all the new content!
  8. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Welcome to UOR Maegus. What time zone are you in? There's a really good rune library right at (just North right at the waters edge - large Tower) the Moonglow duel arena if your looking for an easy one to access. Not mine but thought I'd mention it.
  9. Samorite

Samorite Renaissance Game Master
    Renaissance Staff

Welcome Maegus! hope to see you ingame :)