Looking to Purchase a Vendor House

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Basoosh, May 28, 2013.

1. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I'm looking to purchase a small vendor house. Yew area or Moongates is of course ideal, but anywhere close to a city could work. Budget is around ~125K.
  2. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Spot will fit a villa if the marble patio to the south moves a couple tiles south [​IMG]
  3. CapDipshit

CapDipshit New Member

I have a few diff houses that would make great vendor houses... Ill be on irc in a few hours..if you want more info. In yew area.. However that small marble is rather interesting IF a villa fits :mrgreen:
  4. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

It did before the marble patio went up (was a small). :D
  5. CapDipshit

CapDipshit New Member

Looks like a tight fit... However any house between moongate and bank is good vendor location... People run from moongate to bank to hit up vendors at bank... So basically any house between moongate and bank Essentially is a prime vendor location... :geek:
  6. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

It won't fit right now for sure, but if the marble patio moves it will fit unless housing was tempered with in recent patches.
  7. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Big thanks to Wise for smooth transaction. Looking forward to getting some vendors up!

(Capt, I looked for you in IRC the last couple nights, I was curious to see your properties, but we must have different playtimes.)
  8. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

Aye the transaction went well. I wish you many profitable moon cycles and hope that both you and the community flourish from your exploits at running a vendor.

cheers
  9. CapDipshit

CapDipshit New Member

It's ok. I didn't see you on IRC either. I work from 2-12midnight eastern standard time in the USA so I don't play to much if I do I'm on after midnight for a few hours or before work for an hour or so. Unfortunately I gotta work and cannot play UO all day... :|