lost 1508 blessed, forted headgear from my head

Discussion in 'Server & Client Support' started by a white zombie, Feb 24, 2018.

1. a white zombie

a white zombie Active Member

logged in on my thief, I went through an event and remained in the fancy lobby afterwards. The one with all of the incident clocks, the bar in the middle, and meet up areas utilized in mass events like Halloween.

I have just been hanging out in there, on my theif, wearing my legit bear head. Every once in a while, I would see someone show up, and fire some fireworks off at them, celebrating good times. Folks would drop their fireworks wands, so it became a fun thing for me.

Eventually I lose connection or quit out.
    Characters in this area seemingly never log out properly, so you must log back in to your homie for this account to be usable really. I dont know if the toon disappears or not?
    I have been afk for a while, as I am restructuring my current scenario irl.
    I saw a fb meme with some barbarian wearing a bear mask, so I went to the compendium and was shocked to see my thief with no mask.

So I logged in and realized the mask was truly gone. I proceeded to check my other guys a few times over, and their homes, and the banks.. In the case that logic failed me and I transferred it to another character.. no dice.

Has anybody else lost something in the event area?

Also, I know not to combat things especially if you dont want your defense-absorbing items destroyed. I dont think this was the case either!

It is a lost coveted item, but I don't want a handout; I only want information regarding it's disappearance.
    I have checked my journal.log, which was nearly 500,000kb and took a half hour to load. lmao, no good information before the Help Queue was spamming.
    One likes this.
  2. Erlkonig

Erlkonig Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

tame a bunch of mobs and release them in the test area, watch people's equipment break?
    One likes this.
  3. a white zombie

a white zombie Active Member

Not in the event lobby though, no combat unless provoked