Love me some Gambit....

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Ron Jeremy, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Ron Jeremy

Ron Jeremy Well-Known Member

This small tale starts with me hidden in hyloth balrons while my 3 EVs do their job killing a yeti. While I was stretching my arms IRL and getting a drink I notice a familiar name rush on screen "Scooter" (AKA Ken Silva AKA Angry Drunk AKA Gambit or Uncle Donnie on the forums) I notice he has a admirer called "the Collector of Souls" About the time he makes it to my yeti corpse his admirer turned foe and decided to act out like a angry girlfriend. With a huge smile on my face I quickly run over and to see what spoils are about to be mine! Soon after Ken Silva rolls in and gates his perma grey thief Scooter out. I luckily hide and hop the gate that ends up in front of his house by yew gate! I quickly rallied my chariot pulled by my 4 trusty mares and show up just as his tamer is going grey rezing Scooter!
    G1.JPG
    G2.JPG
    My mares not having been fed for days quickly devour him and then turn their hooves towards Scooter whom can not count because hes a thief!

While looting him I notice he keeps a house key on him at all times..... I quickly grab the key recall back but alas the house has already been re-keyed and my plans seem to be foiled. Knowing hes still playing I bring my trusty thief in for reconnaissance and notice he is back up and rolling. With his new rune spot duly noted I call in some professional shenanigans. Waiting for him to recall back in, which only took a few minuets, he quickly found himself dirt napping while I was checking his pockets and found his house key!
    G4.JPG
    I spared no time and rushed his house and found the key did work! Its not a million dollar score but hey it's looting Gambit!
    Lootin Gambit 2.JPG Lootin Gambit 1.JPG
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  2. One

One Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
    ElleFeyRa likes this.
  3. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

It is a Balron.
    One likes this.
  4. One

One Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  5. Talon Karde

Talon Karde Well-Known Member

Anyone that kills Scooter is a hero in my book. :)

You are a very very pesky(I think that means good!) thief Scooter!
  6. Fin

Fin Well-Known Member

Ron... doing God's work.
    Ron Jeremy and bart simpson like this.