Meet Santa Claws

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by The Dark Covenant, Dec 13, 2016.

1. The Dark Covenant

The Dark Covenant Member

Good day,

The Dark Covenant has recently obtained The Post Office from Jebidiah... There after we had been gladly met by Santa Claus expecting Jebidiah. We happily caught him, imprisoned, and tortured him. Now for your pleasure we will be hosting a meet the Santa Claws event at the Post office just south east of trinsic gate. Presents will be handed out to every person who arrives.

Date: 12/20/16
    TIME: 5 P.M. PACIFIC!

Seeking elves to guard and bully please post here if interested you will have to be in costume. red and green only.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  2. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

3:30 pm est correct?

3. The Dark Covenant

The Dark Covenant Member

Pardon, Pacific time. Changed time for all you lubbers of the night to 5 p.m. Pacific time. Now Santa has time to be tortured some more before the event. Expect him to be all riled up with hate and rage when you tell him what you want for Christmas this year!!!

Still looking for volunteer elves to protect the fat man and harass our guests.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    Cordelia Black likes this.
  4. The Dark Covenant

The Dark Covenant Member

Don't forget to come out 12/20 at 5pm pacific time to receive your gift from Santa Claws!

Due to the lack of interest in the elvish guard hiring position the 200k gold that would have been their gift for contributing has been donated! now cheap elves will be guarding the Santa.
  5. Cordelia Black

Cordelia Black Well-Known Member

I planned and plan to come,
    If your helpers can fit some red and green on my dragons they can guard the entrance to santas chamber,or wherever you wish. :) (i meant for free or like, 10 chicken legs a la the hound @Game of thrones. )

Otherwise i will just be an attendee bringing halloween candy to mix up the holidays!
  6. The Dark Covenant

The Dark Covenant Member

Final reminder for Santa Claws, don't be late.
  7. The Dark Covenant

The Dark Covenant Member

Also, Santa has a limited number of gifts. Considering he has been locked up and tortured he only has what gifts he had on him possibly 60 in total. Don't be late or you wont get squat!
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    eherruh, Jupiter and Cordelia Black like this.
  8. Cordelia Black

Bump and if youre more interested in santa being tortured untill all gifts have been stolen from him ,to give to the people, then sign up with the santa claw guard/Elf elite. You will be compensated more than whats fair for a bit of guard duty and bloody murder if theres a rescue attempt. :)
  9. Cordelia Black

If you are confused about the time.

20th december. 8PM EST (Eastern standard time) which seems to be the general rule of thumb that all other timezones compare with to find out what time it will be in their area of the world. :) Tomorrow 8PM EST!

Gifts will be more than token,
    Guards will be paid more than with a thank you. You can surely be a guard on one or two accounts but try to be cordial and respectful and only come for a gift with one character. Guard compensation Vs time spent is well worth it and you get to be part of the torture of Santa Claws, santas evil cousin.

In the words of general James mad dog mattis , its gonna be a hell of a hoot! :D
  10. The Dark Covenant

The Dark Covenant Member

11. Alex Caember

Alex Caember Well-Known Member

This was a lot of fun, and thank you for doing it! I had fun as an elf, and I was even given away to someone as their new friend... but then they ran away. Where did you go, new friend?!
    eherruh likes this.
  12. The Dark Covenant

The Dark Covenant Member

13. diran

diran Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I missed it
  14. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

wish I could have made it...nice u continued tradition