Mes gets Guard Whacked

Discussion in 'Photography & Videography' started by Ezra, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Ezra

Ezra New Member

I was playing my red and every time I died when I got to Buccs Bank these reds would recall in an Ress kill me so I figured what I will do is I will trick those foolish reds and use their foolish ways against them.

So I marked a rune outside Britain on the balcony on one of the houses in the guard zone a city house not player house I want a good clean loot I then I took my red and went to the stables real fast cause I knew that foolish red would be right there. When I got to the stables I bought a packy I was on foot naked in a death robe only had enough gold to buy the packy in case I was killed before I could slam the trap on the foolish unthinking ress killer .

Sure enough here comes Soul Harvester so I act like I am scared and running with my packy and I run to Buccs bridge by the bank and cast the gate packy right behind me. Back in town on that balcony I have two blue characters set up on the rune spot one to dispel the gate the other for looting.

I jumped in the gate packy followed me dispelled the gate and waited and waited and I'm thinking curses you have been figured out your well laid plans have gone awry but then lo an behold the foolish red, I should have never worried some things never change.

I gave her just long enough to see how she had undone herself and said that beautiful word GUARDS !!!!!!!!!!

It is now part of legend one of the nest guard whacks in the history of UO..

Attached Files:

2. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

lol this did happen

I shared this story in IRC friday afternoon. Bragged on you for how sneaky it was.

You're kind of our favorite person right now. It's cute watching you get chased by your own ev's outside our houses.

good job mate
  3. Falanor

Falanor New Member

I have to agree with Mes

I was running low on regs till you moved in to the neighborhood, and now i can get as much as I want without having to go far from home

Thanks
  4. Wulver

Wulver Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

All that work to finally kill someone, bravo you piece of trash.
  5. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

I was giving you props the other day for the suicide gate lead
    GJ!
  6. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I... don't understand what happened. :|
  7. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

Basoosh:
    We were both on red characters. I came to Buccs Den and he was there, he began running away.

He cast a gate and went through.

I thought "Well, if he's red, it won't be a guard zone."

I followed through the gate and it was Britain and I got guard whacked. (So did he).

He was waiting on the other side with his other account to loot.

:)
  8. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Ah gotcha. I didn't know he was red too.