Misleading Client Issue Fix?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by triXta, Sep 24, 2012.

1. triXta

triXta New Member

I finally figured out the issue and tried contacting admins about it with no luck of a response, so I'm not sure that my messages are getting through, hense my thread.

Ok so the shards script is set up so that if a player is using a client below 5.0.8.3 apparently it will let them play for up to so long game time before it starts disconnecting them upon login after 20 seconds. Now being a player, I was unaware that this disconnection will actually start happening as this came up on many other servers I played and they had the time limit set for tons of days so it would never actually happen.

Well anyways, as you may know I can no longer long in to play because of the fact I cannot update my client no matter what I do or what patch I try and download nothing works besides Mondains Legacy on my laptop. (Unless I keep making new accounts and as soon as they hit a day game time or whatever it's set at?? to keep making new ones...loll......)

Just misleading that it lets you play until a certain amount of gametime is reached on the char... I suggest changing the time so people can actually interpret what it means or removing the stupid feature all together.. after all it's only limiting who can play... :-/ so what if I can't see new gay mobs I don't pvm anyway.

Well anyways me and pancho can't play till it's fixed that I know of... I think my buddy bobby was having issues too but may of got his shit to update.