Most active guild?

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Khalyreth’nn, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Khalyreth’nn

Khalyreth’nn New Member

New to the shard, mostly wanting to PvM, dungeon crawl, and roleplay.

Will have a pure stun mage and peace warrior.

Suggestions welcome!
    Ducky likes this.
  2. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

3. Khalyreth’nn

Khalyreth’nn New Member

4. Ahirman

Ahirman Well-Known Member

5. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member

That is the guild you are searching for
    Ducky likes this.
  6. Mykos

Mykos Well-Known Member

There are other guilds. depends on your need for activity. PS, or Project Sanctuary, is a good guild for new players to join if they need help to get started. There are others that help new players as well, but PS has the larger base of players to help.

If you would like to consider another option, I can self promote my guild. We are the House of Oor'tael and we are a casual semi-rp guild with a smaller player base. We liek to help new players and even retunring players to the shard get their feet under them and promote a fun healthy environment to get started here on this great shard.

You can seek out @Cullinarn or myself to ask questions. It may be best to track us down when you see us on IRC. Feel free to PM us as well.
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Bloodlust, Ranker, Dr Satan and 3 others like this.
  7. Zapp Brannigan

Zapp Brannigan New Member

Which one of those two guilds has more EU players? My biggest problem so far is finding someone who's online at the same hours as me
  8. Rextacy

Rextacy Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Peace warrior I'm is more of a starting server character to pay for training on others. I did the same than made a tamer once I found out how opp taming is here. Another guild ya can check out in guilds section on here is TnT.

Goodluck and welcome to server
  9. Cullinarn

Cullinarn Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Just saw this. Thanks, @Mykos.

Aye, @Khalyreth’nn: Essentially that's correct. PS has a large player base, an active IRC room, and a lot of good players.
    TnT is also a good guild, with a very active player base, and they excel at doing events and champing. All of that said, I, of course, would recommend The House of Oor'tael [H*O]. And I am a completely unbiased observer. Pay no attention to the profile pic behind the curtain!

TnT is also a good guild, and they excel at doing events and champing.

Good talking the other day. Wherever you go, mate, be sure to check out #UOR-RP in IRC. It's not very active of late, but new RP blood is always welcome!
    Rextacy and Oni Neaufire like this.
  10. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member

He Zapp, there is no EU guild per se. The EU community is quite small (mainly because of the ping imho), best you join IRC and try to reach people playing at that time. I usually answer IRC requests, when I am ingame and have time. It also depends, on which time you mainly play. During European evenings/nights many US americans are already playing - you will find plenty of people from TnT or PS online. European day times are tough, not many players are actively online.
    One and Rextacy like this.