Mr. Copperfield bug!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kiryana, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Kiryana

Kiryana Well-Known Member

When I came to my shop, I accidentally walked under a ladder, where a chair lies by the way, after which I walked safely through the wall, I think! And if I do not try that trick again, hop and again it turned out! And why go from under the stairs, I was able to go straight into the column of my shop and it made me sick! As soon as I wanted to check it with the wall of my other house, it stopped and the focus stopped working!

BagWall.jpg

GMT+5 my time zone
    The question is is it an accident? or it takes place to be at certain hours, hmmm, it scares me, because like many other residents of Britain we have all sorts of values in our houses ...

Yes, maybe my profession is about stealing, but in such ways I would not want to do that. Dear moderators and our favorite programmers, check this out from your sources and say that this is an accident ...
    thank you, I hope useful information!
    Kir
    Hadrian likes this.
  2. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

upload_2018-12-1_16-46-56.png

Maybe your character wasn't synch'd with the client? I've had similar happen before so I wonder if you experienced the same.
    Phaero likes this.
  3. Kiryana

<<<<No, in this regard, I have everything well synchronized! Thanks for the version ;)
  4. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Can you repeat that with other words? I don't understand that part.
  5. Kiryana

<<<I managed to go straight to the column of the marble house bypassing the ladder! And when I wanted to repeat this trick with my other house, I could not get through the wall. Everything began to work correctly ;)
  6. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Okay, then...

Baler, Phaero and wylwrk like this.
  7. Hadrian

Hadrian Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

You rang?
    [​IMG]
    Good thing I'm not a thief. Is sosaria ready for police that can walk through walls?
    Its probably better if we all just agree not to walk through walls. ok? ok. agreed.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2018 at 5:49 AM