Mystic Collection Quest

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Keza, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Goblinchild

Goblinchild Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Dang, that Arctic Ogre Lord Mystic definitely didn't go down easy.

MysticalArcticOgreLord.jpg
  2. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I'm enjoying the randomness that your putting into this to prevent players from farming dedicated spawn locations. Big undertaking putting this all together. Thank you!
    Keza likes this.
  3. lhyroy

lhyroy Active Member

Thanks @Keza - sama

Screenshot_49.jpg
  4. Keza

Keza Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Mystic Update [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The event continues as planned, as of this post 18 mystic spellbooks have been summoned! If you missed it from my last update, the mystic texts are only being found on mystic monsters now. Each time another spellbook is summoned, 26 new mystic monsters are created. This cycle will continue until the event ends with the start of Halloween! While I had planned on it going a little longer, there is really no way of knowing how these events turnout until its happening.

[​IMG] Once Halloween starts, all mystic texts will become house deco and fade into the perfected history that is UOR! [​IMG]

I dont know the date for this years Halloween kickoff, but Im looking forward to NoH & NoH2 like many of you. Ending this event at that time will free up everyone (myself mostly) to enjoy some amazing times slaying the undead!
    Vincent Blackshadow, NCCML and lhyroy like this.