Naturalist and New Player Quest: The Cursed Scroll 7 pm PST Fri 8/2

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Vincent Blackshadow, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Vincent Blackshadow

Vincent Blackshadow Well-Known Member

Long ago, an ancestor of my family considered himself a great fishermen and would take his boat into the open sea to do battle with the monsters of the deep. One day he encountered the mighty shipwreck kraken and after a long and dangerous encounter in which many of the crew were lost those who survived found a scroll along with the treasure. The scroll was greatly prized at first but in the end lead to ruin. After recovering the scroll nothing but bad luck and misfortune followed those who had found the scroll. One by one they perished from mysterious accidents until only my ancestor remained. He came to believe the scroll was cursed and sold it to a passing adventurer who then vanished and was never heard from again.

I have recently received information about where the adventurer was heading at the time of his disappearance. I do not believe in curses. It is my goal to find the scroll. I seek adventurous souls to accompany me on this quest. This will be a perilous journey and some may not survive if this does not deter you then meet me at the Drunken Stag Cove Militia Tavern (leave your mounts outside) just next to the Cove moongate at 7 pm PST Fri 8/2.

Thank you and good luck.

lich 3.jpg
    Zyler, Grey Wolf, eherruh and 5 others like this.