Naturalist hunting expedition - Tues 3/12 9PM servertime

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Zyler, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

A few players have started Naturalist characters which is bascially a playstyle where you simply play without attention to building the character, macroing, help from your other characters, etc. It's a RP type of character. More details about the Naturalist playstyle can be found here: http://www.uorenaissance.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=696&hilit=naturalist

Meet at West Britiania Bank on Tues 3/12 9PM servertime (10pm eastern, 9pm central, 8pm mountain, 7pm pacific)

All are welcome however the Naturalist playstyle is encouraged. Hunting adventures will be scheduled on various days and times every 2 weeks or so to accomodate those that can not attend this Tuesday so keep an eye on the forums if you're interested.

The playstyle is a fun and different way to play UO if you havent tried it. Hope to see you there... look for Grellis.
  2. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I will do my best to be involved on Sturm. We had quite a good time the last time out.
  3. Gharik

Gharik Active Member

Unfortunately I work from 0600-2200 on Tuesdays. (Yes, I'm working right now. I'm on my chow break, yaaaay.)

Fridays from about 1600-2100 PST work for me. As do sporadically throughout Monday. Hope to see you guys on the field again.
  4. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Sorry man, caught up with RL playing with my kids and making dinner (I know, the nerve, right?).
    Let's keep trying though. Every time we natties meet up, it's always a good time!
  5. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

Griefed before it happened
    We'll sail unknown and accumulate forward