Need assistance with my client

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Intoxable, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Intoxable

Intoxable Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but I accidentally hit a macro key on my keyboard and my pc went nuts, forced me to reboot and now two of my 3 razor screens want to open UO in full screen. Any idea how to fix this? There is no options when in full screen and iff I try to login to the game it gets a fatal error and closes razor.
    Cordelia Black likes this.
  2. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

check which profile you're trying to load when you first open razor, and the UO login screen appears (if it does)

Try loading different profiles before entering your UO password. Check the more options tab in razor, alter the force resolution settings... try with it, without it, 800x600, etc.
  3. Erlkonig

Erlkonig Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

alt-enter ?
  4. Cordelia Black

Cordelia Black Well-Known Member

Try tabbing out to your desktop screen,then rightclicking the client and choose "minimize screen" then right click it and choose "maximize" it should be Fullscreen but not "full" fullscreen if you know what i mean. Thats what worked for me anyway. It might not open if you only click minimize screen,but choosing to maximize it afterwards is not the same as going into fullscreen mode,but rather like a maxed out windowed mode. Or the way its supposed to be. From there you should be able to adjust the window size to anyway you want just like before.
  5. Intoxable

Intoxable Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Thanks guys, it somehow fixed itself.