Needed items for PS

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Lord Krake, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hello members of Project Sanctuary! Here is a message from your guildmaster!

When you are out and about, hunting or crafting or just wandering the wilds, please do your best to loot up some of these items! Or, if you are able to make them, PS will supply you with whatever supplies we can or compensate your work, if you wish! Thanks team!

Scrolls:
    Summon Creature (level 5)
    - all of the level 8 Summon Elemental/Daemon spells
    - Recall
    -Gate
    -Mark
    -Magic Reflect

Items:
    Repair Deeds, crafted by the blacksmith profession - we had about 90 in the guild chests, but someone took them all :(
    Wands: G-Heal, Heal, Mana Drain, Item ID, Lightning
    -Any level treasure map
    - Any potions, accept poison and explosion
    - Empty Bottles
    - Arrows or Bolts
    - Bandages

So thats is just what the guild vault needs! Some of this stuff will be used for an event we have coming up later, and some is just for out stocks. Also, any gold you wish to contribute will go right to our vault.

Let me make sure you all know that this is all voluntary! If you desire any of these things for your own play, feel free to hold on to them and have fun with them!!

Thanks guys! You can give these things to me, or leave them in one of the chests outside our guild house, with the hopes that no one will snatch em up before I see em!

~Krake Vestahl

(p.s. I know this will show up on the forum update, but this is just intended for PS members only)
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  2. Lia

Lia New Member

Do you have estimate on how much gold we have in the vault?

I should have around 20,000 gold, 1,000 arrows, and 1,000 bolts I can donate today. I may use some of the gold to help purchase some of the other items we need.
  3. Lord Krake

The gold in the vault fluctuates often. I also dont want to post the number in public, so you and I can talk about it in-game if you wish :)

Thats a sizable donation! Make sure you are set for your own fun first! I dont want you feeling like you are a poor newb!

Thanks Lia.
  4. Lia

Lia New Member

Its no problem at all. I have 10,000 cloth we can store. It'll be easier to store it that way, instead of making it all into bandages. I'm looking for repair deeds and potion kegs now.
  5. Lord Krake

Repair deeds have shown up back in our chets. about 55 of them. Dont bother looking, when our smith gets back he will make more.

As for kegs, I will make a deal with the dwarves for some kegs, so dont worry too much about that either.
  6. Lia

Lia New Member

I had 100 made anyway, pretty much for free.