New Adventurer Supply Depot and Mini Rune Library

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Huzke, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Huzke

Huzke Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

[​IMG]

Location moved! Previously outside the Vesper Cemetery gates and now located further up the road North right outside of Vesper! The previous location is now new player housing.

You will still find newbie friendly merchandise such as all force weapons being 200g as well as items for more advanced players. A good selection of Vanq and Power weapons, slayers of various types, barbed leather armor suits, inscription, and alchemy vendors, and much more!
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  2. Redding

Redding Active Member

Nice shop! I enjoyed browsing the vendor. Took me awhile to check everything out there was so much to look through. Great prices on weapons, and you won't find more elemental slayers anywhere else that I have seen. Perfect shop for semi-new players to get some starter gear and plenty of stuff for everyone else. GM barbed leather sets are under market value. I'll let you shop there yourself to find out the price. Its worth checking out.
  3. Klaus

Klaus Member

Your leather suit bags are missing the caps.
  4. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

The barbed leather vendor is the one vendor that doesn't belong to me. I believe leaving the caps out was by design because many people don't wear them and it brings the cost per suit down substantially for the customer.
  5. NoxMage

NoxMage New Member

I am the Vendor owner i will be now placing bags with a set and 140 of each reg for a quick pick me up for 4k each very reasonable price
  6. NoxMage

NoxMage New Member

okay the Barbed armor is restocked guys at the vendor
  7. NoxMage

NoxMage New Member

8. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

Barbed Leather suits restocked.

Treasure map and fishing items vendor (Bilal) added and stocked with levels 1, 2, 4, and 5 maps.
  9. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

All force weapons marked at 200g or lower. Pretty wide selection. Good for newer players or factioners to not care if they lose them.
  10. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

Added a public black dye tub, GM instrument vendor, and another vendor selling more very inexpensive starter gear.

Also, looking for someone interested in setting up an alchemy vendor.
  11. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

- Upgraded the newbie bags

- Re-stocked Vanq weapons

- Original Barbed leather vendor will be going bye bye after the remaining stock sells out, added a new barbed leather vendor that will be stocked regularly now that I GM'd tailoring.

- Large inventory of Force weapons for 200g each, great for throw away PvP weapons and newbies alike. This will be restocked infinitely, I have so many...

- I have a very large stock of items that are not on the vendors so if you need something in particular let me know and I may have it or may be willing to get it for you

- Accepting Tailor and Scribe orders
  12. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

Everything restocked! Many more vanquishing and slayer weapons added. Also restocked EV scrolls, all of them sold out after I stocked them last night so whoever grabbed them up come get more! ;)

As always there is a great selection of Force weapons for 200g and New Adventurer Starter Kits for younger adventurers!
  13. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

Somehow had three ogre mages spawn within 5 minutes of each other so there is 3 plat on Esther for 18k as well.
  14. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

Just restocked..

- All regularly carried scrolls (always accepting custom orders as well)
    - Barbed Leather Suits (2200 gold without the cap)
    - New Vanqs and Power weapons added, plenty of Katanas, halberds, Axes, etc
    - Slayer Weapon vendor added Blood Drinking warhammer as well as blood drinking, terrathan, and balron instruments
    - Restocked level 5 teasure maps on the fishing/tmap vendor
  15. Huzke

Huzke Active Member

[​IMG]

New location right outside of Vesper!

Rune Library is a work in progress. Currently it has Banks, Mage shops, Dungeon Entrances, Level 4 Treasure chests, Boss Mob Spawns, Cemeteries and Ruins, Popular Outdoor Hunting Spots, New Player Hunting spots, and a detailed book for Covetous. Library will be gradually expanding over the next several days as will the shop itself!