New Player House ****GIVEAWAY***

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by WarrenBuffet, Feb 19, 2019.

1. WarrenBuffet

WarrenBuffet Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Hail everyone!

I have decided to consolidate some of my properties and finally get a little organized. In doing so I have realized that I know longer need this house. Since I was gifted this house shortly after I started, so I thought I would do the same and pass it on to someone who could really use it!
    Warren Buffet_2-19_19.40.jpg

This sweet little cabin is right next to Skara Brae and close the to P'S village.
    It will come with a pre-built table wall and a brief intro to house security.
    There a beautiful built-ins in the back of the main floor and extra chests located up stairs as well.
    I have also left some magic weapons/armor and a few sets of GM crafted armor for whoever wins this house! Ohh and there are some MiB chest items located up stairs if you wish to deco or throw them out!

Now how to win:
    1. Be a new player
    2. Post a short message about your experience here so far and how you found UO:R
    3. Post anything else you think might help!

Alternatively, since this is a felucca shard.... you may win by providing these items:
    1. Screenshot of your character with 0 murders and a screenshot of your character turned red (afk killing will not be viewed as valid entries, come by your kills honestly :) )
    2. The heads of 20 thieves
    3. A screenshot of you about to steal something of great value and a screenshot of you after you have stolen it

Good Luck everyone!! And Welcome to UO:R the best shard around :)
    Jeebs, Quick, NCCML and 10 others like this.