New Red/Blue AMIB Naturalist and All Player Event

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Vincent Blackshadow, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Vincent Blackshadow

Vincent Blackshadow Well-Known Member

FoV_Pub2_Banner.jpg

This Saturday 7/31 at 1 pm PST (4 pm EST) the naturalists and any other brave souls will meet at the Drunken Stag Cove moongate tavern.

We will be running the red and blue AMIB and possibly the others as well if they are active and depending on long they take to finish.

If we finish all of them and there is time we will try to contact a GM about running the final AMIB which I understand comes from iron man runs of the first 4.

All are welcome without pets.

I will be on foot but I will leave that choice up to others.

Thanks.
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
    Iotyn, Codus, Thorulf and 8 others like this.
  2. Vincent Blackshadow

3. Vincent Blackshadow

4. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

5. Codus

Codus Well-Known Member

Song Bird sharpened her spear. Remembering the blackened pirates that plagued the land earlier this year, she shuddered. She inspected her armor.

"Vengeance will be mine..."
    Vincent Blackshadow and Iotyn like this.
  6. Iotyn

Iotyn Active Member

Awaking in a cold sweat I swear that I can still hear the keening cries of the spectral rabbits that have haunted my dreams as of late. Sitting up with my head in my hands I try to shake the fear that still grips my heart.

"All you did was kite them around while the others did all of the killing." I think to myself.

"No. No, I did my part. It may not have been as amazing as Johnny B Goode or Ric Flair and the others..." My thoughts trail off as I throw off the furs of my bed.

I start to don my armor believing that today will be different. Lord Blackshadow has called the Naturalists to assemble once again. This time it revolves around ancient missives he found floating near the corpse of some sort of tentacled ocean leviathan. Something to do about pirates.

"Pirates I can handle. Honestly, how bad can they be?" I mumble as I heft my axe.

I review everything making sure all of my gear is in order and with a roll of my shoulders I recite the familiar arcane words and recall to Cove.
    Vincent Blackshadow, Zyler and Codus like this.
  7. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

Grellis attempted to keep up with elite warriors however when he made it to the battle lines, the opponents were slain or greatly suffering from their injuries. He was able to get a few good swings in & recover some magical wears from a chest. When leaving the first conquering, the party seemed to scatter. He returned to The Drunken Stag and then to Cove but none were around. He then learned from a wandering man named Lyle that the battle party had departed for the 2nd adventure. He returned to The Shattered Skull to assess the few magical armor and weapons he was able to scavenge. While sipping a fine liquor, he hoped the acquired booty would bring decent coin for his homestead savings.
    Codus and Vincent Blackshadow like this.