New tavern @ Cove Moongate

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by PaddyOBrien, Jul 6, 2018.

1. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

Just finished decorating this villa at Cove Moongate. Since Kizama's tavern shut down I've missed that place to meet others in game and get lost in the game itself and it's stories. Being next to a convenient location, I figure this will be a great spot to bring your naturalist characters, RP characters, or just avoid the whirlwind that is irc and the forums and just hang out and knock back some patriot ales with friends. I also want to give new players an opportunity to make money by running an hour or two here and there for tips, and I plan on doing cash rewards for new players who want to do that and post a story in the Salty Dog of their shift. Instead of the standard upstairs room being an Inn, I made it into a game room with a pool table and dart board!

tavern.jpg

I'm not 100% decided on the name yet, tentatively called "The Sailor's Refuge" and I've also kicked around the idea of naming it the Drunken Stag. Maybe soon i'll do a grand opening, but you might find me there just randomly. Just be sure to turn off your razor light filter, turn on dark nights, and maybe even turn your music on or might I suggest this to make your tavern experience more interesting :)
    eherruh, Quick, OptimisticSam and 3 others like this.
  2. Kiryana

Kiryana Well-Known Member

tavern and PaddyOBrien synonyms

excellent tavern Sir ;)
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  3. Nymeria

Nymeria Active Member

O'Brien's.
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  4. Vincent Blackshadow

Vincent Blackshadow Well-Known Member

Awesome job on the deco. Stag trophy looks good there. Will be dropping by for sure.
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  5. OptimisticSam

OptimisticSam Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Is that a set of billiards? Well done sir. Well done.
    PaddyOBrien likes this.