New to Server...

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Witchcraft, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

What is up everyone!

I don't know if this is the proper place to post this kind of stuff, but delete the post if it isn't!

My name is Witchcraft and I'm new to the server. I haven't played UO since the 97 years, and it was easily what fueled my love for MMORPG's since then. I've been on for about a week now, and have gotten great starting help from Zitoli (it's his Twitch name, don't know his in-game name). Now that I've got myself a good foundation, it's time to start mingling some.

Is there anyone else that's new to the server that would like to start doing things together? So much of the game is coming back to me, but I've still got a long ways to go. I used to PvP all the time in open-field battles and the old-school Deceit 1v1 matches we always had. Alas, this is a different time. I SUCK now! Slowly but surely and hopefully I'll get better.

I used to be part of KGB (The Knights of Glory and Beer), and TBH (The Black Hand) on the server Pacific. Anyone from that server and those years?

Anyways - hope to hook up with some other noobs so we could learn together!

-Witch

(Alex)
    MrCandyMan, Kidney, Cherie and 2 others like this.
  2. Fullmetal

Fullmetal Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Welcome to UO:R!, one of the best ways to meet people is on IRC.
  3. Alex Caember

Alex Caember Well-Known Member

Welcome Witchcraft, you have come to the right place!

Fullmetal is correct - hop into IRC, best way to mingle with a large group of folk :)

Otherwise, scour Ocllo for new players to befriend! Or scour the dungeons for PKs to befriend ;)

Don't hesitate to let us know if there is something you need or if you have any questions!
    Fullmetal likes this.
  4. Cherie

Cherie Active Member

welcome witchcraft the other server
    your goina love it here
  5. TreeHugger

TreeHugger Well-Known Member

Tree Hugger from Pacific here.

A few old school Pacific guys here too. You'll fit right in.
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  6. Kidney

Kidney Active Member

I remember both those guilds from back in the day! Nice to have you aboard! Message me here or IRC Cokie :)
  7. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!
  8. Althorn

Althorn Well-Known Member

9. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Well-Known Member

Thanks for the warm welcome people! I've yet to download mIRC, but definitely will be doing so. I've been wrapped up with my semester and mainly have just been leveling my characters.

Got a few people on my hit list already :cool: I forgot about the ones who intentionally walk into your blade spirits to trigger you grey. Nothing like the 'run for your life' or die trying racing heart! Soon, I will be strong enough...

Appreciate it Althorn, I was able to purchase and place a home already. Now it's time to pay it forward...

*edit*

Did I forget to mention that I've been having a great time? I'm overloaded with the newest and the baddest games - and I'm playing fucking UO! Ha! Great job on the server/population...
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    Althorn likes this.
  10. Icewalker

Icewalker Active Member

Hey witchcraft , around the same time you were on pacific I was in the guild Hong Kong Union, glad to see you on the shard let's get together , farm a bit etc. Pm me on IRC, or do you have discord ?