New To The Server!! Coming From UOF

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Honeydippa, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Honeydippa

Honeydippa New Member

Hello guys my buddy and I are making guys over here we love to pvp was wondering how it was over here and where the action is??? is wands big on this server?
    M3THMOUTH likes this.
  2. Orange

Orange Well-Known Member

Wands are huge, can mostly always find a fight at Ice in the evening (east time)
    Keystone likes this.
  3. AlexCCCP

AlexCCCP Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Welcome aboard, UOF sucks :). Unlike them you can't buy pixels for RL cash here. Donations only get you an orange forum name.
  4. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Welcome to UOR! PvP scene has been active and I expect that to increase the closer we get to the winter months. Our group CoM tried UOF (while playing UOR as well) played multiple shards) but after some under handed GM blatant favoritism/rule breaking and constant bling $ shopping of players, we came back exclusively to this server. Only wands that matter are greater heal, mana drain and lightning. Purple tossing here is vital. Two man crew that can cross heal and sync together will fair well in the field. Some large groups run together here but as always depends on the night and who's on to get things rolling. Automated 1v1 2v2 PvP events and instanced CTF events in multiple special maps. The UOR era Telamon/Chris has here is clean and functional without all the BS imo.
  5. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Active Member

6. Pegbyter

Pegbyter Active Member

Good to have you back! :)
    Jupiter likes this.
  7. Keystone

Keystone Well-Known Member

for sure Ice of the evening, as well of the CPU houses right outside despise..... great times
    Orange likes this.
  8. Ermey

Ermey Active Member

I believe the guy that is all ways around that house is @UrinalCake. He's really fun to beat up on!
    UrinalCake likes this.
  9. Yver

Yver New Member

What are the macros used for wands? I'm looking to get into PvP again as well, as I'm finally accruing a decent amount of gold and reagents.

Also, since I'm so rusty, I'm not averse to getting some PvP lessons in, if anyone is interested, and competent.
  10. Dun Scaith

Dun Scaith Well-Known Member

Ice is where you get killed when you have 55 resist and fizzle explosions. So stay away until you're trained up. Or find out the hard way.
    Most of you guys have been decent enough though with the ress', so thanks!
  11. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

@Yver I just use arm/disarm toggle keys for wands and then use item in hand hot key... mostly manual on wands. Some have elaborate macros. I lag a bit so it affects my item delay which causes my macros to have issues. There are detailed pvp guides in the guide thread.