New to UO:R

Discussion in 'Adventure Time [A^T]' started by Morbias, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Morbias

Morbias New Member

Hi, my brother and I have recently found this shard and are looking for a guild. A^T seems to be the most active guild here so I figured I'd post here and see what happens. Anyway My brother and I both played for quite awhile on OSI years ago and are just getting back into UO. I am in game most mornings as I work nights my main atm being I Bet Ur Pissed (Bard). Hope to hear from someone.
  2. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Welcome to the shard! Feel free to hop in IRC as many of our players are in there.

http://www.uorenaissance.com/irc

I'm sure Blaise or another a^t leader will be in touch with you soon :)
  3. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hail sir and welcome to Renaissance. Indeed we are an active guild of good people, with only a few riff raff. Thanks for giving me the heads up here HateCrime, I just woke up and had a link to this thread in IRC from him.

Anyway, get in touch through here or IRC or just come linger around the library and guild house, due north of Minoc. We'll be glad to help you along and get established here.

-Blaise
  4. Morbias

Morbias New Member

Glad to hear back from you. I already got myself a rune to your library as I read about it in the forums here so have been around there a bit hopping from spawn to spawn with my bard. So I guess I will see you in game.