Nightmare Spawn

Discussion in 'Era Discussion' started by Double Vision, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Double Vision

Double Vision New Member

Figured I would point this out since It's renaissance Era. Seems to me from my best of memory during renaissance they relocated nightmare spawn inside terra keep in the swamp part. I strictly remember that because some of the more fun pvp battles took place there when trying to tame one and when they added trammel the nightmare spawn was moved in terra keep also in the far back. Mare spawn was every 1-2 hours because there was only one mare spawn. As it is right now the mare spawn is set up in 3 different locations & spawn time can vary between a few hours to a dozen hours which was a t2a Era spawn setup as on uosa. So I thought i'd throw that out there if you are trying to get away from t2a era and make it renaissance era.

Side Note: Avengers, Nightmares, Barlons and White wyrms did not teleport either because most the time people teleported in the green pool to tame the mare or kill the barlon. Also people put down boxes in the swamp to keep spawn from getting them to tame a nightmare & boxes down to tame a White wyrm. When they fixed the boxes to breakable by monsters is something I'll have to look into but I'm pretty sure it was later on in renaissance.

Update 7
    On July 8, 2000, the following was published:

Locations at which Nightmares spawn have been changed to fix some of the “spawn blocking” issues.

http://www.uoguide.com/Publish_5 <---- The following is a list of changes deployed as Publish 5 on April 27, 2000. This publish was known as the Renaissance Publish.
  2. Seth Able

Seth Able New Member

Indeed, there was a nightmare spawn down there.