Ocllo Debauchery

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Del Mar, May 13, 2017.

1. Del Mar

Del Mar Member

12000 gold coins to the first pair of thieves or reckless alchemists that bomb the interior of Ocllo bank. Its full of ripe macroing adventurers expecting a surprise. To collect, you must claim at least three deaths. To those that apply, Im the guy with the dog and the stool inside. Whisper next to my window in the interior. Sorry about the low amount, its most of what I have for now.

They are not young, sanity must be brought to this land.

Offer is over. Sanity has not been restored. I will eventually unite within an unknown force a force to be reckoned with. Ocllo, will never be safe again. I have a plan.

There are three prime dangers for men and women in this world. One, being the less dangerous is man towards woman and woman towards man, the second in degree of danger, are politicians. The third and most dangerous, philosophers.
    Last edited: May 13, 2017
    PaddyOBrien and Kilgore Trout like this.
  2. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

*Ocllo
    Hoominaga likes this.
  3. Del Mar

Del Mar Member

4. Del Mar

Del Mar Member

Cmon guys, two more nights and Im out. Their is one line less in the interior, not sure why. I was getting supplies. Consider an erudite reunion. Will add a deck of cards to the prize because, players! Totally!

The second line is still flaming itself to death. The right time, the least amount of light during the night. Lets bring them closer to the stars and ignite this joint.
  5. Del Mar

Del Mar Member