On Foot

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Wulver, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Wulver

Wulver Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I don't know about you all, but way back in my early days like 98-99 I remember going without a mount and seeing others do the same often. I'm curious if it was because of my Net-Zero connection making mount speed not that much faster than foot? lol

One reason I like foot is that the attack animations look better, and your trammel outfits do as well. (the bottom of my sandals look cool when running)
    PaddyOBrien, Zyler, BlackEye and 3 others like this.
  2. Kiryana

Kiryana Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  3. Hollywood

Hollywood Well-Known Member

I trammied up my fishermen and one of them I have been using as my main. Everything has been on foot lately and it's pretty neat. You're absolutely right that the animations are much better. When i need to run a longer distance, it's a bit more of a pain. Fortunately I have runes to just about everywhere so it's not that much of a burden. Then I hop back on my horse after a longer period of time without and I feel like I'm going supersonic speed.
  4. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

I just recently on footed an escapade into Despise, with hired hands, dark nights and 20 lanterns.

long live UOR!
    Wulver likes this.
  5. Wulver

Wulver Well-Known Member

Sounds glorious! I think a looong time ago we ventured on foot and fought a phoenix with about 5 of us.
    Jupiter likes this.