One Year Ago Today...

Discussion in 'Photography & Videography' started by Lightshade, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

January 21, 2014:

Some down-trodden individual was found taking Black Pearls from my pocket. My pockets! Can't he see there is some sitting right on the ground there? He didn't even need to steal from me. His death could have been prevented! *sighs*

[​IMG]

Anywho, I thought the idea of "One Year Ago Today" might be a good topic for people to glean through their old screenshots folders. Feel free to keep posting more every day if you have some. :)
    Halabinder likes this.
  2. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member

Not exactly to the day, or even month, but close enough. Ebola's IDOC keep on Ice:

[​IMG]
    Halabinder and ebola like this.
  3. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

wtf look at dalavar in that idoc pic, he looks like a noob.
    Dalavar likes this.
  4. Dalavar

Dalavar Well-Known Member

Looks like this was during xmas, before I got my polar bear mask and got hooked on the Trammel. How different my Britannian life would be were it not for those polar bear masks!

Most of you don't know this, but on a prior shard I was a no-Trammel, secret-charname, leetpvper. Noobie clothing (like in this shot) was as Trammel as I got. And it all changed when I got my first taste of those sweet sweet polar bear masks.
  5. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

That escalated quickly...
    Dalavar likes this.
  6. boothby

boothby Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

[​IMG]
    Ahh, I remember this IDOC. Only the second one I've ever come across. Made it to the bank with a 10-point plat statue and a few other smaller ones before Rufus met his untimely end. Was a nice payday for a newb, though.
    Cynic likes this.
  7. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member

It was a nice IDOC. While everyone was going crazy at his keep I was solo looting his tower which had fallen at the same time outside ice dungeon. I looted that clean and uncontested then placed an LKeep in it's place. That keep has since fallen after I sold it :( Was a very nice spot for a keep.
  8. Faber

Faber Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

One year ago, I was just getting into the tailoring bod game. Oh how the time has come and went. Out of the game now, but it really doesn't seem like it has been a year.
  9. Punt

Punt Well-Known Member

I remember this idoc as well. I got a few things from some stuff on the ground before your crew ran me off but most importantly, I looted the shit out of Bart's corpse and got several plat trophies and a few other things.
  10. Dalavar

Dalavar Well-Known Member

Apparently I have no idea who any of you guys are. I confuse Cynic and Koncept's charnames and pretty much think of you guys as the same person. There were like 5 of you trying to run me off at this, I thought it was HateCrimeGaming, Cynic, Koncept, Bart, and someone else, but apparently not. Also I'm calling shenanigans on Cynic's story about being at another IDOC at this time. There was no 60-second period of time in which he was not flinging ebolts at me.

Finally, Cynic, next time you come across a picture of me wearing peasant clothes, let's try to work something out before you post it. I'll gladly pay to have the picture destroyed.
    Jupiter likes this.
  11. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member

Ha, Dalavar! There's a reason why my auto screenshot caught me hidden there, still, after the keep fell and people are already being killed by my crew. I wasn't there, I was tending to the other account. I wish I had screenshots of the other IDOC but there were no deaths there so I didn't get any screenshots. I'm sure HC/Des or even ebola could attest that he had a tower by ice.

On my team it was HC/myself/Des. Everyone else was fair game, we were killing bart here too.