Orc Recruitment for RP guild: The Bloodclan Orcs

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Zkah'Zull, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Zkah'Zull

Zkah'Zull New Member

[​IMG]

Ug(Hello in Orcish) UO:R players, I'm the UO:Renaissance branch leader of The Bloodclan Orcs, we've had various wildly successful installments on various shards/servers over the past decade or so. I've been with the clan for 10 years, since 2004 on UOGamers: Hybrid. We're new to the server, and don't currently have a whole lot of supplies and resources, but we're growing fast.

Activity has been down in our guild the past year or so, and I'm here to do my best to change that! We're currently looking for new blood, we can teach you everything it means to be an orc. If you're willing to learn, and follow chain of command you will have a blast. Orcs have a natural disdain for Humans, so we are a murderous guild.

We're a very strict Roleplaying guild, we make UO more than just a game, it's a whole different experience as a Bloodclan Orc. Join the guild, learn and master our unique language, lore, and tactics. We can teach you the fundamentals, and you can bring your own lore and back story to the RP community. We have various ranks that can be achieved once you've proven yourself to the clan, myself and the council determine who is fit to become a leader, and command the orcish horde. Supplies are limited, but we will help you skill up your Orc to some degree.

We have a website and various requirements. There is a guide on our wiki page for making an orc.

http://bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Creating_your_character

Currently the basic restrictions on this server are:

No riding mounts under any circumstances, unless you're strictly a crafter orc.
    All melee Orcs are required to have Hiding, and Archery(Archery exception for Lumberjacking Templates)
    Magic is highly restricted within the guild, only ranking members may have a Mage Orc(No Hybrid mage templates, must be pure)
    No Hair, No Beard
    Orcish Name(see Guide)
    No talking out of character in game under any circumstance, except for in Party Chat.
    Dress Code

Our IRC channel is on

irc.runuo.com
    Port: 6667
    #orc

Contact me personally for questions on Skype
    greenjelly-uog
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    Alex Caember and Xegugg like this.
  2. Zkah'Zull

Zkah'Zull New Member

Here's some raid screen shots of last nights raid(8-8-14) Join us and get in on the raiding fun, and action.

[​IMG]
    Vlar, garvey and Jupiter like this.
  3. Marbles

Marbles Member

4. Muguk

Muguk Active Member

Bloodclan has returned to reclaim the Yew Orc Fort after a 2 year hiatus. We have a new stone and new guild tag. Since the old stone is defunct we are going by the name The Bloodclan Orcs (Ork) so hopefully it's not too confusing to some. We are always recruiting new members so if your interested in checking us out follow the guidelines Zkah'Zull posted above. I currently do not have Skype and for whatever reason I also can no longer get into the shards IRC so message me here in forums and I will answer as soon as I can. As for all you humans out there, don't forget to bring us tribute or it's your head. Also WAR US!!