Order vs Choas or Factions or both?

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Rainbow, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Rainbow

Rainbow Member

What is the overall plan with this? Being one who loves PvP I hope you implement both. Has it been discussed by the staff on which one or both if any are going to be implemented?
  2. Mandevu

Mandevu Well-Known Member

I'm fairly certain both will be implemented. Factions i'm about 99% sure. Just don't join CoM and you'll be fine.. :)
  3. Rainbow

Rainbow Member

I've always been fond of SL myself. But to each his own :).
  4. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Factions is definitely being implemented. We will be testing this during beta so it can be active on launch day. I'm sure we will see some interesting changes for the better, and to make factions fit this server. I'm super pumped to join up once this goes live!
  5. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Renaissance Staff

The factions system is already in place on the server, but is not yet ready to see publish. There are several aspects which need to be reviewed in the code, and changes made to keep the system balanced and free from exploit. Currently, it is not, and could be exploited to a large degree.

We're looking to have the factions system up & running by the time we launch for live, but I cannot guarantee that will be the case at this time.
  6. Descartes

Descartes Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Shadowlords all the way..