Patch A5: June 10th 2012 - Spell Notoriety, Keyrings, Boats

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by Chris, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

[​IMG]

Spell Changes

• Updated Arch Cure range to 10, AoE range to 3x3
    • Updated Paralyze Spell for a duration of 1 + Magery/20. 50% time reduction if resisted
    • Updated Mass Curse to an AoE range of 3x3
    • Updated the notoriety system to allow harmful AoE spells to be cast in town. (This also allows other harmful actions in town)
    • Updated the base notoriety engine to remove all AoS/Trammel/etc settings from affecting player vs player AoE damage.

Housing

• Extensive update to housing, key rings, & housing regions to design a secure system allowing house owners, co owners, and friends to use keys when they are locked down inside of a house.

Crafting

• Re-write to how boards are handled in order to allow the use of special wood in rare crafting/quests.
    • Update to how leather armor is handled so that it displays the correct name.
    • Removed boat deeds from the shipwright vendor.
    • Created a new base item called ship plans.
    • Created 6 new items labelled ship plans to match the existing style of boats.
    • Modified default color of ship plans so they are easier to identify when compared to actual ship deeds.
    • Added these new items to the shipwright vendor at 1/10th the cost of the boats.
    • Modified the crafting system to allow the inclusion of boats as a craft-able item.
    • Customized the client side messages to account for this change.

Misc
    • Boats now take 14 days to decay, the same cycle as houses.

Note: If you are currently a alpha/beta tester please download the updated client files in order to see these changes. Extract these files to your C:\Program Files\Ultima Online Folder. Overwrite any files when asked.
  2. newme

newme Well-Known Member

Re: Patch A5: June 10th 2012 - Spell Notoriety, Keyrings, B

Hi. Don't know if bug, or operating system. On Windows Vista winzip did not automatically
    unzip file. Had to do it manually.

thanks all
  3. Gharik

Gharik Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I've actually had that problem a couple times with winzip. And I'm running 7. I just uninstalled winzip and the problem worked itself out. You don't really need winzip for anything anymore anyway.
  4. newme

newme Well-Known Member

5. newme

newme Well-Known Member

not sure where to put this:

Made small dragon boat. Model is blessed in back pack

Put up vendor. Everything seems to work good, except changing hair style. Rest of customizing seemed ok. Adding items
    worked. Would not let me try to buy item, as I am owner. gal said I could just take what I wanted.

Hope this fits what was requested.

Thanks for all the hard work folks. and let me know if anything else I can help with
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.