Pecs and Mare??

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Pekka, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

I tried to give my mare a pec as shes still not bonded, but she refuses to take it???

I checked all tames I have and I have 5 bonding slots. The only animal that I have that is bonded is Dragonia.
  2. Namarra

Namarra Active Member
    UO:R Donor

To bond you feed a pet regular food and then wait 24 hrs. Then you check its animal lore page to make sure it craves peculiar meat. If it says it does, feed it the peculiar meat one at a time.
  3. Delavego

Delavego Well-Known Member

You must feed your mare some raw ribs and then wait 24 hours. Lore it after 24 hours and it should say it craves peculiar meat. Then feed it the 2 pec meat one at a time and it should bond. If it has been prebonded, feed it the raw ribs, wait 24 hours and feed it raw ribs again and it should bond.

Also if you bonded a horse, llama, ostards, pack horses or etc they take a bond slot as well

On the main website you can search your character name and look at your stable. Any pet with a piece of pec meat next to it is bonded.

Also you only start with one bond slot per character. If you haven't received any bond slots for the zoo keepers quest on this character, you will not have anymore and won't be able to bond the mare
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  4. Dr Satan

Dr Satan Well-Known Member

You also need 95.1 real skill taming (not adjusted) to begin the bonding process
  5. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

Nice. Well it just bonded. :)
    Dr Satan and Namarra like this.