Perma Grey

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by DarkWing, Aug 24, 2012.

1. DarkWing

DarkWing Senior Counselor
    Senior Counselor
    UO:R Subscriber

i was Guardwacked while Chasing Jack of Shadows through Town, he was Perma Grey (stole about 30 times according to him) how ever he NEVER turned Grey when i Attacked him,

Perma Grey needs Looked into!
  2. Six

Six Member

Ouch, big bug :( I'm sure they'll get that quick though
  3. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Yea, ever time we think we have removed every aspect of trammel from the Notoriety system, we find 12 more ways in which flagging isn't correct. Before to long that script will be all notes and little code.

Needless to say this is on the bug list now. Thanks for the report.
  4. Robbbb

Robbbb Member

A few notes on this:

Some idiot stole from me at the bank, he didnt not turn grey, but was obviously perma at that point. I attacked him, I was guard wacked, he was guard wacked, I res, and the 198 gold he stole from me was on me when I ressed (the gold was not newbied).

That is all.
  5. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

This is being worked on at the moment, and should make it into the next patch.

I think in all we have about 15 different notoriety/corpse issues to look into and resolve.

(ETA Monday 9/17)
  6. EDGE

EDGE New Member

ROBBbbbbbbbbbb is half right
    i had a successful steal from him. which is why i didnt turn grey. he blasted me with a lightning bolt. and unfortunatly my kilt and felony fliers were not +100 resistance to lightning bolts.
    So i died because of his lightning... not guards. i was able to immediatly rez. and then went back to his corpse to loot it.
    i admit a few times before that and the other day while u were afk and i was picking things out of your bag i got guard wacked.. not quick GM yet in the stealing dept. but its ALLLLL GOOODD! baby baby!

either way i dont think its broke, no bugs here... :lol:

unless u count the fact the gold was still on him when i stole it fair and square...that should be looked into.