Pet drop command

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Tama, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Tama

Tama New Member

New here and new tamer.

Is there a way to have pet mobs drop their gold? Short of having them killed by other mobs?

Is there a list of all pet commands handy? Seem to recall a menu when one clicks on the pet, but can't get that to come up.

Thanks

PS: Looking for a lite RP tamers guild.
  2. Fuinacius

Fuinacius New Member

3. Tama

Tama New Member

Thanks.
  4. Tama

Tama New Member

Have Giant Spiders been taken out of Ocllo Cavrerns?
  5. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

This command has been disabled for the time being as a side effect of our anti looting systems. It should return shortly.
  6. Fuinacius

Fuinacius New Member

It seems so. If you'r training taming, the "young player taming guide" is completelly out of date. Best thig for you to do is get to ice island (don't worry about renouncing your young status, you can get back to it later on), and manually train animal taming on the fauna there! From 50 - 53.1 you'll tame polar bears. 53.1 to 65.1 you'll tame snow leopards, 65.1 to 71.1 you'll tame white wolfs! After 71.1 you can go back to occlo (and your young stats, just type [young in the game and accept to get back to the young program), get to the sewers, find the spot where some mongbats and a greater mongbat spawns with a ratman and some giant rats, and there you can afk taming on mongbats! The hardest part will be from 50-65.1, since you'll have to manually tame each leopard, and wall the entire island doing it! 65.1 on wolfes goes really fast (but still gotta walk the entire island taming every wolf manually), and 71.1 ahead is fully afk training!

I've done that, took me arround 10 - 12 hours to get from 50-71.1, and I haven't found any other player while I was on that island! So, almost risk free!

To get there, find a rune library (there's one right behind occlo bank) and get teleported (recall or gate) to deceit!

This is the guide I followed untill 71.1:

http://uorforum.com/threads/fast-track-guide-to-taming.2165/
    MikeK likes this.
  7. Bullock333

Bullock333 Active Member

Command still disabled as of 2020.
  8. Leopold

Leopold Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Unfortunately there are many of these "little fixes" and I'm sure it's tough for @Chris to keep all of them fresh in his mind along with everything else he has going on. In my line of work (engineering) we often have tons of stuff going on, and the way to get people to make something a priority is "polite persistence". Keep politely reminding them and it keeps it on their mind, and eventually when they are looking to finish a small task before lunch, etc. they will suddenly surprise you!

The "drop" command would be nice, but what would also be very nice is to be able to clear a pet's friends list by saying "RedDragon unfriend" with a gump to confirm. Right now, you have to un-bond and re-bond which is pretty annoying and can be slightly risky if you are not careful enough.
    MikeK and gitchu1000 like this.
  9. Pedigar

Pedigar Well-Known Member

Couldn't you steal from the pet to clear it's inventory?
    Blendax likes this.